[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Twins / Yankees

Outshined

Yankees are hot this year on both sides of the ball.

:Gardy Quote: They don't bring their wallets on the field :/Gardy Quote:

I love it - go Twins!

Any Yankee fans here?

there may be one or two around.

It's going to be tough...We need Blackburn to pitch lights out on Friday or were done. I don't expect us to win, but it will be fun watching. Its been a great week so far...

ya'll have had a very nice year and a great comeback to make the playoffs but it ends here, sorry

It's good to see that Yankee fans are exactly as humble as expected. :wacko:

I will root mightily against you guys (although with that lineup, I'm not sure it will matter).

Now now, it cost the Yankees a fortune to buy another title. Let's not say rude things about them and spoil their fun.

It's good to see that Yankee fans are exactly as humble as expected. :wacko:

I will root mightily against you guys (although with that lineup, I'm not sure it will matter).

Now now, it cost the Yankees a fortune to buy another title. Let's not say rude things about them and spoil their fun.

Ya'll guys are a flucking riot. :D

Exactly the reason why baseball is a joke.

Go Twins.

The game isn't a joke, at it's best it offers more drama than any other sport. The structure is ridiculous though. The amazing thing isn't how many times NY / Boston have won the Series, the amazing thing is how many times they haven't.

The game isn't a joke, at it's best it offers more drama than any other sport. The structure is ridiculous though. The amazing thing isn't how many times NY / Boston have won the Series, the amazing thing is how many times they haven't.

True I guess. I just can't get into it. Maybe it's just a time thing. I can't get excited for a 162 game season either. I watched for a bit in the late 80s and early 90s but than went off to college and just sort of fell out of it. Implementing revenue sharing and a hard cap like the NFL would make MLB so much more enjoyable.

:ARod: What do you think of my steroids now! :/Arod:

Yeah - it won't be close if they blow another call like Mauers double called foul.

Man...did the Twins blow a great opportunity there in the 11th. Of course, if they don't blow that call Mauer ends up scoring instead of on third. That really sucks.

:ARod: What do you think of my steroids now! :/Arod:

Yeah - it won't be close if they blow another call like Mauers double called foul.

what a joke- how do you miss that in a MLB playoff game??? brutal

one of the most blatant missed calls I have seen in a while - no excuse

what a joke- how do you miss that in a MLB playoff game??? brutal

one of the most blatant missed calls I have seen in a while - no excuse

They need instant replay like the NFL.

Thats a tough loss to swallow we needed to take one game in NY to have any sort of chance and to get another game at home. They are too good of a team up and down that lineup and anyone can beat you. Just hope the Twins keep their heads up...