[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If ever a city deserved an athlete.......

Hugh 0ne

http://espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=291008015

Shortly after, Letang left the scrap holding his hand and raced off the ice, claiming to the referee that Hartnell had bit him on his hand.

There was no clear video evidence from the broadcast footage of the purported bite, but Hartnell was given a 2-minute minor for roughing.

"Our response is, ask Hartnell," Penguins GM Ray Shero told ESPN.com via text message Thursday night. "He knows what happened."

Letang had a similar reaction.

"My answer is going to be ask him. He knows what he did. Go ask Hartnell," Letang was quoted as saying to Penguins beat writer Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

"It's a first for me," Letang later added, referring to the alleged bite. "I want to be certain you go ask him."

When pressed whether he bit Letang, Hartnell was evasive.

"A lot of stuff happens on the bottom of the pile," Hartnell was quoted as saying to Tim Panaccio of CSNPhilly.com. "He had his hands in my face, doing the face wash, and we were rolling around. I can't say what happened."

If you can't beat 'em, bite 'em? :wacko: