[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dodgers - Phils

keggerz

It should be an exciting series!!

I did however see a stat today on Sportscenter that showed that this is the 3rd time in history that the NLCS is a rematch of the year before. The first 2 times, the team that won the series the previous year won again.

I don't know if I can take another game like this one...does either team have a bullpen that can shut-down the other line-up?

I hear ya swammi... This series is not for the faint of heart.

What hugh win that was last night!!! I love this team...

:wacko: OMG, No SH!T is right :D

Was DEFINITELY not expecting to see Rollins come through against Broxton.

Phillies / Yankees WS is bound to happen. Dodgers had a record that was 2 games better than the Phillies, but the Phillies are by far the better team.

Will be nice to see the AL's best vs. the NL's best. Don't care who wins, just want to see a good WS.

:D

...and I thought the 3-run 9th in Colorado was special....tonight's was spectacular at home, against a guy throwing heat I have never seen. Just phenomenal.

That Dodger team has to be mentally beated after the way they lost each of the last two games.....blown out, then hearts ripped out.

Wednesday can't get here fast enough. :wacko:

:D

...and I thought the 3-run 9th in Colorado was special....tonight's was spectacular at home, against a guy throwing heat I have never seen. Just phenomenal.

That Dodger team has to be mentally beated after the way they lost each of the last two games.....blown out, then hearts ripped out.

Wednesday can't get here fast enough. :wacko:

+1 :D:D:D

What a great series this has been.