[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IE 8 wants to install add-on

T_bone65

I don't have the Adobe plugin, but something wanted to update Adobe Acrobat. I installed before seeing these issues here. I uninstalled Abobe Acrobat 8 in the control panel as a precaution. I can always reinstall it later from a legit Adobe site.

Maybe others should do the same, just in case.

STATUS: So far (our forum host has been looking into this since yesterday) we've been unable to find any malicious code in the forum software. There was an issue that we found early yesterday (Wednesday) with the forum code on the main site home page, but that was dealt with early yesterday. It is possible that the issues people are currently experiencing are left over from something picked up from the home page. But we are still looking for any problems here.

Question - Has anyone noticed the problems here in a specific forum or page, or is it hitting randomly? Also, if everyone experiencing this can provide their operating system and browser used that may help as well. Thanks.

STATUS: So far (our forum host has been looking into this since yesterday) we've been unable to find any malicious code in the forum software. There was an issue that we found early yesterday (Wednesday) with the forum code on the main site home page, but that was dealt with early yesterday. It is possible that the issues people are currently experiencing are left over from something picked up from the home page. But we are still looking for any problems here.

Question - Has anyone noticed the problems here in a specific forum or page, or is it hitting randomly? Also, if everyone experiencing this can provide their operating system and browser used that may help as well. Thanks.

Appearing randomly in IE. I ran malwarebytes today before looging in here. It found no malware, but the personalbag is still running at times.

Confirmed that if I launch Firefox normally and try to load the forums, Firefox crashes.

Make the change to disable the "Adobe Acrobat" Plugin, and load the forums and it's fine.

I cannot figure out what to disable in IE to make it work. I tried disabling both Adobe Reader and the Adobe Reader Link Helper add-ons but it kept crashing.

I didn't even realize I had the Adobe Acrobat plugin until now. I disabled it. That's a good thing right?

If you go to Tools > Addons and click on "plugins", do you see one for Adobe Acrobat?

I have the Firefox Acrobat plugin both at work & at home. I haven't had any problems at work so far, but got the PDF block at home last night before Acrobat started trying to download what it said was an update.

Just got this message when loading the homepage:

Attempted Intrusion "HTTP Acrobat PDF Suspicious File Download 3" against your machine was detected and blocked.

Intruder: jurekkrzem.homeftp.org(http-proxy(8080)).

Risk Level: High.

Protocol: TCP.

Attacked IP: D5R1B891.

Attacked Port: 4025.

Hard to believe this hasn't been fixed yet.