[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strength of Schedule Tool

All I see is a string of text that fills the entire page. This has previously worked for me fine, but I noticed the error last night. I use Firefox. After the error, I updated to the latest version which had no effect. Funny how quickly I become dependent on this new feature.

-Company of Heroes

The page looks something like this:

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT games.id) AS games, SUM(IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.passing_yds, 0) * 1.00) / 20.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.passing_tds, 0) * 4.00) / 1.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.interceptions, 0) * 0.00) / 1.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.rushing_yds, 0) * 1.00) / 10.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.rushing_tds, 0) * 6.00) / 1.00, 0)) AS score FROM players

INNER JOIN player_game_stats ON (players.id = player_game_stats.player_id)

INNER JOIN games ON (player_game_stats.game_id = games.id AND (games.home_team_id = 26 OR games.away_team_id = 26))

INNER JOIN offensive_game_stats ON (player_game_stats.id = offensive_game_stats.player_game_stats_id) WHERE games.season = 2009 AND games.week BETWEEN 1 AND 6 AND player_game_stats.team_id != 26 AND players.position = 'qb'

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT games.id) AS games, SUM(IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.passing_yds, 0) * 1.00) / 20.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.passing_tds, 0) * 4.00) / 1.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.interceptions, 0) * 0.00) / 1.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.rushing_yds, 0) * 1.00) / 10.00, 0) + IFNULL((IFNULL(offensive_game_stats.rushing_tds, 0) * 6.00) / 1.00, 0)) AS score FROM players

INNER JOIN player_game_stats ON (players.id = player_game_stats.player_id)