[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D'Qwell Jackson to IR

kpholmes

And my hopes of doing anything in AFL this year likely go down the drain. :wacko:

Makes you wonder about him playing through injuries the past 2 weeks, doesn't make you wonder about his toughness though.

He was on the injury report the past 2 weeks for a hamstring...he suffered a shoulder injury in this weeks game and it may require surgery

First of all its Trusnik.

Second of all you're an idiot.

Third, he played for Wimbley.

4th, lets try and keep this message board knowledgeable so don't post anymore

:wacko:

How about 5th? Please refrain from being a tool or don't post anymore, TIA.

Maiava was the one who came in for Jackson after he left so he's probably the best bet in the near future.

Edited by SF409ers

:wacko:

How about 5th? Please refrain from being a tool or don't post anymore, TIA.

Maiava was the one who came in for Jackson after he left so he's probably the best bet in the near future.

Me a tool? Just trying to deter that retard from ever posting again. Theres too much false information floating around IDP news.

Edited by csrulz16

Me a tool? Just trying to deter that retard from ever posting again. There's too much false information floating around IDP news.

KevinL is a long-standing & well respected member on these boards despite having the wrong information. Thanks for the information, but there's no need to be a dick about it.

KevinL is a long-standing & well respected member on these boards despite having the wrong information. Thanks for the information, but there's no need to be a dick about it.

Kev may be right about Trusnik being an option to replace DQ however.

(KFFL) Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini said the team could use LB Kaluka Maiava, LB Jason Trusnik or LB David Bowens at inside linebacker to replace injured LB D'Qwell Jackson (shoulder).

I would appreciate it if everyone would refrain from the name calling, etc ...it isn't needed in this forum and wont be tolerated....I would appreciate if everyone that has something in their post that isn't about football edit it out (if you quoted someone or posted it yourself)...I appreciate everyone cooperating...to many posts get locked and deleted in the football forum and I do not want to take that sort of action here.

thank you

I would appreciate it if everyone would refrain from the name calling, etc ...it isn't needed in this forum and wont be tolerated....I would appreciate if everyone that has something in their post that isn't about football edit it out (if you quoted someone or posted it yourself)...I appreciate everyone cooperating...to many posts get locked and deleted in the football forum and I do not want to take that sort of action here.

thank you

Heil! :wacko:

First of all its Trusnik.

Third, he played for Wimbley.

4th, lets try and keep this message board knowledgeable

First, I apologize. I got it wrong but apparently close enough that you knew what I meant. Jason Truxall is a guy I know from church with but I believe he manages a Wendy's in Cleveland.

Third, Wimbley should be back this week and Jason Trusnik was the 1st non-starter LB Mangini sent into the game. If you follow the team you must realize that Mangini shows some preferenct towards former Jets. Veikune or Maiava are both options, but so is Trusnik.

Fourth, agreed.

First, I apologize. I got it wrong but apparently close enough that you knew what I meant. Jason Truxall is a guy I know from church with but I believe he manages a Wendy's in Cleveland.

:wacko: I think we should go spam a few other boards with this guys name & see where it goes.

Barton 5 tackles, 2 assists

Bowens 4 tackles, 4 assists

Maiava 5 tackles

Trusnik 4 tackles, 1 assist

Wimbley 2 tackles, 1 assist

Veikune 0 tackles, 0 assists

If I were the guy who suggested Maiva & Veikune, and then called out the other guy who suggested Trusnik, I'd be pretty ashamed.

Maiava 5 tackles

If I were the guy who suggested Maiva & Veikune, and then called out the other guy who suggested Trusnik, I'd be pretty ashamed.

How about the guy that suggested Truxall?

Maiava 5 tackles

Truxall 0 tackles, 0 assists

Trusnik is an OLB. He played 64 snaps last week at either OLB or a down lineman.