[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yankees/Phillies

whomper

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after game one...the series is now underway because I don't see Pedro doing this to the Yankees...

any pitcher in this series not named Lee will get pummelled....

here's to hoping Lee pitches game 4 and we keep Blanton as an option for relief pitching because lord knows we need a quality pitcher when one of our starters gets abused (see: Hamels)

Edited by Avernus

after game one...the series is now underway because I don't see Pedro doing this to the Yankees...

any pitcher in this series not named Lee will get pummelled....

here's to hoping Lee pitches game 4 and we keep Blanton as an option for relief pitching because lord knows we need a quality pitcher when one of our starters gets abused (see: Hamels)

I have a feeling pedro is gonna handle himself tonight....I know the Yanks are gonna come out desperate and try to put the Phils to bed early tonight but I think pedro has alot that he wants to prove....What better way to go into Yankee Stadium and get a win in game 2 of the world series to put your team up 2-0 against the freaking YANKEES.....This is your chance to silence the "who's your daddy" chants, Lets go PayyyyyDROOOO!! :wacko:

Great series so far. Phillies certainly not in awe of the Yanks and did what they needed to do by snagging a game at the stadium. Tomorrows game is hugh.

happy with the split and getting so many pitches out of CC in game 1. love the 5-game series with 3 in philly left and a win in NY in everyone's mind.

plenty of pressure on hamels for sure. both sides need to get their bats going more consistently.

go phils!!!

Not so sure that I would've been able to change that call from a double to a HR for A-ROD as that ball may not have made it out.