[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Go Dawgs!

Trots

Embarassing, absowhen I wore my first dressinglutely emabarassing. Congrats Gators.

There needs to be a house cleaning in Athens. I'll give Richt two more seasons as head coach, but he needs to look long and hard at his coordinators and the manner in which he prepares his team for games. There are absolutely no excuses for the lackluster performances and undisciplined nature of this team.

If you look at the biggest rivalries that UGA has, TN, UF, and GT, they are 1 and 3 over the past four years against UT (who has had some hideous teams) and UF and are currently 2 and 1 against GT (after blowing a 20 point half-time lead last year). This is unacceptable. YOut ake into account that over this same 4 year period UGA has lost to SEC power houses that include VANDERF'INGBILT, KENF'INGTUCKY and some close games against USC and Ole Miss teams that could barely put up points against weak ass non conference opponents, we have the makings of a program that is heading down hill fast...

I have a hard time attributing many of UGA's issues w. player talent. UGA is consistantly in the top 5 to 10 in recruiting. They send numerous players to the pros... I am beginning to believe that Richt's record is as good as it is due in large part to the talent that has come to UGA rather than the abilities of he and his coaching staff.

Further, when you begin to dig into what is killing UGA, much of it has to do with coaching issues. They have been among the most penalized in the NCAA over the past 5 or 6 years. Their turnover margin is horrific. And when youw atch the games it is very obvious that on the defensive side of the ball that 1. either the wrong defense is consitantly being called or 2. players are incredibly out of position. THese are coaching problems, players aren't getting beat, they're simply not where the play is going. Another perpelxing issue to me has been the sheer number of wasted time outs. UGA has lost quite a few games because of poor playclock managment and wasted timeouts (actually, not having them at the end of games when they need them.) Again, these are coaching issues.

Again, congrats to UF, I hope you lose the rest of your games this season... you bunch of pig when I wore my first dressers!

Your congratulations sentiment seems a bit double edged.

Hey, you played a great game and beat UGA, congrats! But, I still want you to lose... unless you happen to be playing any of the following:

1. Notre Dame

2. Miami

3. Nebraska

4. Southern Cal

5. Michigan

6. Ohio State

7. Oklahoma

Other than those games, I hope you lose!!!

Hey, you played a great game and beat UGA, congrats! But, I still want you to lose... unless you happen to be playing any of the following:

1. Notre Dame

2. Miami

3. Nebraska

4. Southern Cal

5. Michigan

6. Ohio State

7. Oklahoma

Other than those games, I hope you lose!!!

I always root for the SEC when they're not playing the Gators. Always. You cause my eyes to tear.