[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is wrong with the Huddle...

alexgaddis

I am having this issue as well FYI

As am I, there's this guy Hugh, boy he can be a real nag!!

I am having this issue as well FYI

In all seriousness, today things seem better but all day yesterday when I'd click on any topic it wouldn't load and I'd have to press reload for it to come up.

Couldn't load use IE, so switched to Safari and am back on.

I copied the error message I recieved using IE...looks like an ad problem again...I'll copy it in the Site forum, too:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

Timestamp: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:43:12 UTC

Message: Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8.

Line: 1

Char: 1

Code: 0

URI: http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/js/9608-841...0;forced_click=

I'm getting an adobe Flash Player 10 "Action Script error whenever I load any forum page:

Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://creativeby1.unicast.com/assets/A250...x90_imu_swf.swf cannot load data from http://assets.espn.go.com/i/dynbanners/NBA.xml.

at ESPN_NBA_728x90_imu_swf_fla::MainTimeline/frame11()

at flash.display::MovieClip/gotoAndStop()

at ESPN_NBA_728x90_imu_swf_fla::MainTimeline/unicastEventListener()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.unicast.util::UnicastProxy/dispatchEvent()

at com.unicast::UnicastLoader/updateLoadStatus()

at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

Gonna stay away for a while til I can determine if this is another think like what happened with personalbag or not.

Couldn't load use IE, so switched to Safari and am back on.

I copied the error message I recieved using IE...looks like an ad problem again...I'll copy it in the Site forum, too:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

Timestamp: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:43:12 UTC

Message: Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8.

Line: 1

Char: 1

Code: 0

URI: http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/js/9608-841...0;forced_click=

That's EXACTLY what I was getting. I turned my security level to high and now everything works fine.

Gonna stay away for a while til I can determine if this is another think like what happened with personalbag or not.

Speaking of personalbag.com. Everytime I go into a different forum I notice that the bottom of my screen says something like "transferring from personalbag.com" before I enter. I saw WW's response to RR in a different thread about deleting Huddle cookies and clearing the cache to get rid of the problem. I went through my temp internet files and deleted all the files that said "huddle" in them. However, I'm still seeing the personalbag stuff when I navigate throughout the site.

What else should I being doing if anything? Is it a problem to leave it as is?

Thanks

Speaking of personalbag.com. Everytime I go into a different forum I notice that the bottom of my screen says something like "transferring from personalbag.com" before I enter. I saw WW's response to RR in a different thread about deleting Huddle cookies and clearing the cache to get rid of the problem. I went through my temp internet files and deleted all the files that said "huddle" in them. However, I'm still seeing the personalbag stuff when I navigate throughout the site.

What else should I being doing if anything? Is it a problem to leave it as is?

Thanks

I get the same thing, but it's "transferring data from google-analytics.com". :wacko:

FYI. Just updated AVG and ran MalwareBytes. Found some adware (PopCap) and as of right now, all Huddle pages are loading as they should. Still goofy on CBS NFL scoreboard (says it's still loading images) :D

We'll see what happens.

Edit: Welp, no such luck. Still trying to load something from google-analytics.com. I think this is a Firefox issue.

Edited by darin3