[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich

Kid Cid

Does it tell you about the part where you get up at 3:30 AM with a case of beer, a fifth of Jack Daniel's and start drinking as you sit outside for the next 12 to 14 hours while it cooks, peeing of the side of your deck while people driving by your house look at you funny because your peeing of the deck and there are about 15 beer cans littering the yard and you have your mix CD of Paul Simon, Neil Diamond, Billy Joel and Jimmy Buffet blasting away, and the geese are even too scared to land in your lake because you have actually tried to chase them down and put them on the smoker and the part where your wife and dog are affraid to come out side because you're tired, drunk and expecting your in-laws and parent sat any time and you just know that one of them is going to want to put some tomato based sauce on their fu(king sandwich and that is going to send you through the fu(king roof and your MIL will tell you about how your potato salad is pretty good, but there is one taste she isn't certain of... It's celery seed you stupid bitch, and it makes it better, that's how I always make it and you make the same fu(king comment every time, I swear to Jesus if you say one more fu(king thing about my goddamn potato salad I'm gonna fu(king punch you in your goddamn uterus...

:wacko:

Will be doing pulled pork for the big game Sunday. Maybe some ribs and ABTs...

I have come to the conclusion that a thick piece of black bark pulled off the fat cap of a butt just pulled off the pit is the single most delicious thing I have ever tasted. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
Will be doing pulled pork for the big game Sunday. Maybe some ribs and ABTs...

I have come to the conclusion that a thick piece of black bark pulled off the fat cap of a butt just pulled off the pit is the single most delicious thing I have ever tasted. :wacko:

I take all the bark and chop it up, then mix it in with the pork shreds. That's flavor country!

The next day, I make pork enchiladas. Man, I love pulled pork.