[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

jessica simpson joke

Scooby's Hubby

Dont say anything about jessica simpson or westvirginia and caddyman will attack you personally and tell you your wife is cheating on you

All this is over a jessica simpson joke please grow up adn quit personally attacking me and my wife

grow up

You should walk away from the keyboard and continue with your awesome life.

I am soooo embearassed about all of this. I wish it never happened as I am on the verge of tears

It could be worse. You could be Menudo

Dont say anything about jessica simpson or westvirginia and caddyman will attack you personally and tell you your wife is cheating on you

All this is over a jessica simpson joke please grow up adn quit personally attacking me and my wife

grow up

Idiot of the year award right here.

Whenever I'm pissed at myself for doing something stupid, I'm glad I can take some comfort in knowing that at least I didn't join a message board that my wife is already a member of and start repeated posts about stinky twats.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the attacks you're getting have absolutely nothing to do with anyone standing up for Ms. Simpson. Well, rest assured at least this one isn't.

Edited by detlef

Idiot of the year award right here.

Whenever I'm pissed at myself for doing something stupid, I'm glad I can take some comfort in knowing that at least I didn't join a message board that my wife is already a member of and start repeated posts about stinky twats.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the attacks you're getting have absolutely nothing to do with anyone standing up for Ms. Simpson. Well, rest assured at least this one isn't.

Exactly...he tried very hard to shift focus from him to others. Guess it did not work. Then he tells us his wife is laughing at our responses, which is not true. She is actually and deservedly embarrassed. I feel for this woman. What a shame to have your husband do this to you. Very sad.