[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Being fined/jailed for not having health insurance is the same as not carrying automotive insurance

polksalet

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can bet you won't be laughing when he finally does ram it up your <enter funny name here> and you're forced to use the system you're advocating.

Doh!

Like most Americans, I hate the current healthcare system, and can't wait for reform. It's far too expensive, and it doesn't give good healthcare.

What a load of crap. Is it possible that some people actually see some middle ground? I agree renewable energy is going to be hugh in the future and should be expanded upon. Too bad the very people clamoring for it are the ones that won't allow wind farms of the east coast or solar farm in California desert. We need to start looking into alternatives, but left alone the free market will do that. We don't need to be taxed into oblivion to do it. Look at the gasoline consumption from the summer of 2008, it was down as the use of public transportation was up. This wasn't because of some mandate, but because of free market principles.