Sign in to follow this  
Ziachild007

Jersey101.com - Great deal on authentic jerseys

http://www.jersey101.com/en/index.asp

Don't think I have seen this posted yet. Not advertising or spamming, just passing on a good deal on authentic sewn letter spamshirts. All of the spamshirts ordered from here that I have seen have been good quality products. Not sure how they sell them so cheap, but figured I would let you all in on it.

Enjoy!

Not sure how they sell them so cheap, but figured I would let you all in on it.

Enjoy!

They are probably made in China or somewhere out there illegally. They leave no phone number for contact or location. Not sure if I would take a chance. I would rather buy one of those spamshirts from E-Bay.

They are probably made in China or somewhere out there illegally. They leave no phone number for contact or location. Not sure if I would take a chance. I would rather buy one of those spamshirts from E-Bay.

Where do you think most of those people on E-Bay get their shirts?? :wacko:

Got myself an MJD and a Crabtree for my friend. Cheap!

EDIT: And a Jamarcus Russell for my other buddy. Haha.

Edited by jdub!

EDIT: And a Jamarcus Russell for my other buddy. Haha.

So he must've been naughty this year, cause that is the equivilent of a lump of coal from Santa!

Chinese company from the looks of it. Doesn't mean their quality is less or more just something to be aware of.

(Asked whois.dns.com.cn:43 about jersey101.com)

Domain Name.......... jersey101.com

Creation Date........ 2007-03-14 16: 55: 08

Registration Date.... 2007-03-14 16: 55: 08

Expiry Date.......... 2011-03-14 16: 55: 08

Organisation Name.... hou yuying

Organisation Address. foshan

Organisation Address.

Organisation Address. foshan

Organisation Address. 528000

Organisation Address. GD

Organisation Address. CN

Admin Name........... hou yuying

Admin Address........ foshan

Admin Address........

Admin Address........ foshan

Admin Address........ 528000

Admin Address........ GD

Admin Address........ CN

Admin Email.......... info@2adesigner.com

Admin Phone.......... 86.13827761315

Admin Fax............ 86.13827761315

Tech Name............ youzhao yang

Tech Address......... xia men

Tech Address.........

Tech Address......... Xiamen

Tech Address......... 361012

Tech Address......... FJ

Tech Address......... CN

Tech Email........... 1688@idc2008.com

Tech Phone........... 86.5583516

Tech Fax............. 86.5583510

Bill Name............ youzhao yang

Bill Address......... xia men

Bill Address.........

Bill Address......... Xiamen

Bill Address......... 361012

Bill Address......... FJ

Bill Address......... CN

Bill Email........... 1688@idc2008.com

Bill Phone........... 86.5925583516

Bill Fax............. 86.5925583510

Name Server.......... ns1.cnspeed.com

Name Server.......... ns2.cnspeed.com

I was very hesitant myself but when I ordered 5 spamshirts from this website, www.pickjerseys.com, I was impressed. This website along with the other one that is posted gotta be similar. I'm guessin' two small factories on the River Kwai right next to eachother... I really do appreciate a company like this that can sell for this amount...and that I thank you!

:wacko:

I was very hesitant myself but when I ordered 5 spamshirts from this website, www.pickjerseys.com, I was impressed. This website along with the other one that is posted gotta be similar. I'm guessin' two small factories on the River Kwai right next to eachother... I really do appreciate a company like this that can sell for this amount...and that I thank you!

have you received these yet? for $19.99, i might have to buy a few. if they are decent quality.

If anyone buys and receives, please post quality.

All of the ones I have seen look like they come right off of the rack at a NFL store, even down to the tags. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't all come from the same place. :wacko:

My friends told me about this site about a month or 2 ago...I have yet to order one but i've seen a few different spamshirts that my buddys purchased and they were spot on.....Its definatley worth it if you want a nice jersey for cheap.....The only thing i've heard is that the shipping and handling is a lil pricey...I guess its best to order multiple spamshirts at once so you dont have to repay the shipping....

You were hesitant but you end up buying 5 of them? I have some gold bars for sale if you are interested. let me know.

These are made for pennies in china, so the NFL, the Players or the teams will not recieve their royalties from these sales.

Just making the Chinese richer and America poorer

I'll buy from a US retailer.... I know they are all made in china but atleast a US company will profit a little.

peace

You were hesitant but you end up buying 5 of them? I have some gold bars for sale if you are interested. let me know.

These are made for pennies in china, so the NFL, the Players or the teams will not recieve their royalties from these sales.

Just making the Chinese richer and America poorer

I'll buy from a US retailer.... I know they are all made in china but atleast a US company will profit a little.

peace

:wacko:They profit more than "a little"

It makes no sense. On Jersey101.com they can sell a over $200 product for less than $50 and then pickjerseys.com can sell them for $20. There is nothing in my mind that would make me thing they they can be selling these AUTHENTIC spamshirts for this cheap.

The reason that authentic licensed products are so expensive is due to the knock off / bootleg products.

You have any research to back this up? The NFL over prices everything because they can, not because of what some rinky dink company does.

I had a problem with a hockey jersey I ordered last year. The jersey looked awesome, but it was too short. A hockey jersey should at least come down to between the waist and knees. This one only comes down to belt level, which is very lame for a hockey jersey. So I'm a little paranoid about ordering anything else from them. I mean, it seems they make them for short people, and I'm only 5'10", so I'm no giant. Imagine what this jersey would look like on a 6'5" dude.

Edited by jaxfactor

I had a problem with a hockey jersey I ordered last year. The jersey looked awesome, but it was too short. A hockey jersey should at least come down to between the waist and knees. This one only comes down to belt level, which is very lame for a hockey jersey. So I'm a little paranoid about ordering anything else from them. I mean, it seems they make them for short people, and I'm only 5'10", so I'm no giant. Imagine what this jersey would look like on a 6'5" dude.

Well, they are Chinese :wacko:

I'm guessin' two small factories on the River Kwai right next to eachother...

:wacko: No Chinese on the River Kwai. The river is located in Thailand. It was also the fictitious location of a Japanese WWII prison camp in The Bridge Over The River Kwai.

Love the "game worn" spamshirts in the Pro Bowl section. As if players change uniforms that often during the Pro Bowl game. Like 6 different sizes too. First down, player uses size 58, 2nd down, they wear size 48, third down is size 52. You can order in quantities of 80.

Checked the Throwback spamshirts to see if they had a Ken Stabler, they had an LA Raider #12 Stabler.

Too bad Stabler never played for the LA Raiders. Think I'll pass on these spamshirts.

Found a throwback Steve Atwater jersey on here that looks pretty well made. Sending the link to my wife to get for me for Christmas. One way or another I'm getting one. Thanks for the post, Zia!

How do they not have NY Knicks spamshirts?????? Other than that I will probably buy like 4 Jets spamshirts and a few baseball spamshirts.