[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jersey101.com - Great deal on authentic jerseys

Ziachild007

I ordered a jersey from these guys last year.

The product was good, but it was not an official jersey. It was a knock-off.

By that I mean that it looked real nice, had sewen on numbers, letters and logos (including an NFL logo). However, I compared it to an official jersey, and there were very subtle differences. For example, the numbers were not exact (i.e., the 2 was slightly more thick on the knock-off) and the distance between the numbers was also not the same.

Overall, it's a good deal and I would order another jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered a jersey from these guys last year.

The product was good, but it was not an official jersey. It was a knock-off.

By that I mean that it looked real nice, had sewen on numbers, letters and logos (including an NFL logo). However, I compared it to an official jersey, and there were very subtle differences. For example, the numbers were not exact (i.e., the 2 was slightly more thick on the knock-off) and the distance between the numbers was also not the same.

Overall, it's a good deal and I would order another jersey.

are they as good as the $50-$75 spamshirts you see in the US? i wouldn't expect the $225 authentic type, but how much worse are they than the others?

You have any research to back this up? The NFL over prices everything because they can, not because of what some rinky dink company does.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2009-01-1...icensed-apparel

I do not have exact figures, but the article above says the NFL is loosing 250 BILLION dollars a year.

Since I do work for a company that is in brand protection and authentication solutions, I am a bit biased. But just like shop lifting these practices do add a certain cost that is passed down to the consumer.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2009-01-1...icensed-apparel

I do not have exact figures, but the article above says the NFL is loosing 250 BILLION dollars a year.

Since I do work for a company that is in brand protection and authentication solutions, I am a bit biased. But just like shop lifting these practices do add a certain cost that is passed down to the consumer.

The NFL isn't losing anything. The people who buy these spamshirts are the one's who can't afford to buy their product anyway. If they cut the cost of the spamshirts then they would sell more, but they want "authentics" to come at a premium which they know fans will pay.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this thread and doing some research, I ended up ordering some spamshirts from www.pickjerseys.us which I think has just updated their site to www.everyjerseys.com. Anyway, I ordered 4 spamshirts for a total of $106. The spamshirts themselves were $19.90 each, then shipping, handling and fees made up the remaining $25+ spent. I paid via Paypal.

I received confirmations very quickly and they responded to my inquiries quickly as well. They sent me a tracking number to track the shipment both while in China (via EMS) and in the U.S. (via USPS). I placed this order on Saturday, November 28th, the payment cleared Paypal on December 2nd, they emailed me the tracking info on December 3rd, and the spamshirts arrived here yesterday (December 10th). Pretty quick considering they literally traveled halfway around the world.

However, all is not perfect with the order. I received an email on Wednesday the 9th indicating to me that only two of the four spamshirts that I ordered were sent because the other two were not in stock. They refunded me via Paypal within a couple hours of that email the cost of the two spamshirts and the portion of their fees associated with those spamshirts. I was frustrated to learn they shipped me an incomplete order. I'd have preferred to know what was out of stock as soon as I placed the order so I could possibly get different spamshirts (to avoid another set of shipping costs).

I will say this though - the Eddie Royal jersey I opened today is virtually flawless. I wouldn't know it wasn't an authentic NFL jersey had I not bought it from this site. Quality is excellent. Of course, I only opened the one... The other is a Patrick Willis jersey I got as a Christmas present for a buddy of mine. Just thought I'd give you guys an idea of how things worked out in case you come across this site. An overall decent experience, good quality, prompt responses to inquiries by me, but they dropped the ball on the out of stock spamshirts.