Sign in to follow this  
Donutrun Jellies

Knicks avoid stepping in Iverson

Inexplicably, the Knicks have made a GOOD decision! They've passed on adding Allen Iverson after AI's whining and selfishness got him a ticket out of Detroit and Memphis ... You gotta tip your hat to AI for being gritty on the court and for being able to score, but since he can't carry a team and refuses to play a supporting role, he's a team-damaging disappointment waiting to happen ...

It's a shame that our lasting memory of AI won't be some Georgetown hustle play, but rather one of his ugly escapades, most likely the domestic violence incident where AI (allegedly) turned his gun on his wife, forced her outside naked, locked her out of their house, and didn't go looking for her for two days -- finding her at her cousin's house and then threatening two people at that house with his gun for giving her refuge.

When I first heard they were close to signing him I thought Isaiah Thompson was running the show again.

When I first heard they were close to signing him I thought Isaiah Thompson was running the show again.

or maybe even Isaiah Thomas

or maybe even Isaiah Thomas

Edited by Puddy

Inexplicably, the Knicks have made a GOOD decision! They've passed on adding Allen Iverson after AI's whining and selfishness got him a ticket out of Detroit and Memphis ... You gotta tip your hat to AI for being gritty on the court and for being able to score, but since he can't carry a team and refuses to play a supporting role, he's a team-damaging disappointment waiting to happen ...

It's a shame that our lasting memory of AI won't be some Georgetown hustle play, but rather one of his ugly escapades, most likely the domestic violence incident where AI (allegedly) turned his gun on his wife, forced her outside naked, locked her out of their house, and didn't go looking for her for two days -- finding her at her cousin's house and then threatening two people at that house with his gun for giving her refuge.

:wacko: Who amongst us hasnt done that at least once in their lives

:wacko: Who amongst us hasnt done that at least once in their lives

:D :raiseshand: on more then 1 occasion :D

ETA: I guess we have a move to make now :D

Edited by T_bone65