[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger Woods in bad car accident

i_am_the_swammi

A few pionts (maybe already made):

Elin has his nuts in her hand (a vise if you will) and will reap a gaziilion dollars for a re-arranged pre-nup.

Tigger is an ass. A dick should NOT be a compass.

What's the difference between a whore and a girl who will screw an artichoke for for trips/vacations/gifts/etc..? :wacko:

Some hunyuk Doctor says "He has a sex obsession." So what's the price of bean futures today? :D I call BS!

Some are saying he went nuts after his dad (who controlled him) died. :D Sorry this chit started before he died.

Bottom line the guy is a sleaze!

He will still make an exorbitant amount of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ after this and that is sad.

He is not an athlete! Dayum the guy walks, hits the ball, and walks more. He has a guy carrying his clubs for crysake!!! :D

Done

I personally think this might just be getting started.

Current rumors have his wife renoegotiatiing the prenup to give her an extra 5 mil up front she controls. Kinda makes me lose respect for her since she should just dump his ass since he likes these brunette hotties.

Anyways, if she already got that you have to wonder about the following: the 1mil he paid the NYC 9/11 chick. If I'm Elin and find out the ho gets 20% of what she's getting I'm renegotiating stat.

Vivid Video has gotten into the picture and offered a mil FOR a story which would presumably involve a reenactment film. Said film would be a promotional piece for whatever book and other tell alls theoretical girl gets. So...1 mil to be quiet or 1 mil to have a commerical for your talk show tour made?

Eventually one of these chicks is going to realize Tiger could pay a million for a diet coke and not blink. His bill is just getting going.

And we're not even to the cell phone vids or pics that are no doubt out there. I really question whether he was smart enough to prevent that from happening...I'm also hearing the Vegas strip knew about this for at least 2 years.

Also, apparently the Enquirer squeezed Tiger for an interview for Men's Fitness within the past year or so (same publisher) in return for keeping quiet about the affairs. Once US broke it though they went public with their knowledge. If that's the case then Tiger knew the taboids had the story and kept on dogging it.

He should just divorce her and come out and say he shouldn't have gotten married. That's about all he has left to save face.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing to consider in all of this is that if Elin gets convicted of domestic violence, she could be deported. If she gets deported, she might take the kids with her. I wonder if that is part of the reason that Tiger and Elin didn't talk to the cops and said that the injuries were from the crash.

One thing to consider in all of this is that if Elin gets convicted of domestic violence, she could be deported. If she gets deported, she might take the kids with her. I wonder if that is part of the reason that Tiger and Elin didn't talk to the cops and said that the injuries were from the crash.

I have no idea how this works...but I figured she was a citizen by now.

wow. I didn't realize the huddle had so many TMZ fans.

Seriously...some of you are jumping on every single rumor out there as fact and running with it.

How can you know what's true or not, geez, People magazine hasn't even gotten a chance to report on it yet. :wacko:

Make all the claims you want about Arnie and Jack, but you guys don't know chit what they did or didn't do. Back in the day, the reporters didn't report on this chit, they kept it to themselves, it wasn't news.

Be careful how high on that horse you get, it's a long fall.

could she take them? not too sure.

could she take them? not too sure.

it actually hard to say which is better for the kids:

leave them with an adulterer who won't be at home for large amounts of time as he travels to play golf

or

let a person convicted of domestic abuse take them to a foreign country

Just read a book about Arnie & Jack. It sorta implied Arnie had a sexual addiction, as well. Only difference is Arnie was married before he became famous & yes, the reporters respected his privacy, back then. Not saying its right or Arnie is any better than Tiger, if that was the case.

Doesn't anyone actually feel anything when they are spouting their wedding vows? I'm in for 25, so far. It will be that way til that "death do us part" thingy, unless she has other ideas. :wacko:

Just read a book about Arnie & Jack. It sorta implied Arnie had a sexual addiction, as well. Only difference is Arnie was married before he became famous & yes, the reporters respected his privacy, back then. Not saying its right or Arnie is any better than Tiger, if that was the case.

Doesn't anyone actually feel anything when they are spouting their wedding vows? I'm in for 25, so far. It will be that way til that "death do us part" thingy, unless she has other ideas. :wacko:

Quite a few eyebrows were raised when Arnie starting dating is now current wife, within a month or so after his first wife passed away.

leave them with an adulterer who won't be at home for large amounts of time as he travels to play golf

or

I think she was justified in the violence. I would consider myself very lucky if that's all I had to endure after telling my wife I cheated. :wacko:

This is impossible to prove without Lady Hawke's expertise on what defines a citizen . . . :wacko:

or

are they dual citizens? the kids

Edited by dmarc117

they are natural born US citizens, not sure what Sweden's laws are

Swedish nationality law determines entitlement to Swedish citizenship. Citizenship of Sweden is based primarily on the principle of jus sanguinis. In other words, citizenship is conferred primarily by birth to a Swedish parent, irrespective of place of birth.

our answer

The press is NOTHING like it was 50 years ago. Beat writers protected there hero's from slanderish press like they were demi-gods. The information age has changed that forever.

:wacko:

Is she on time-out? She has been quite here on the political threads.

I have been on jury duty and doing my regular business into the late hours. This is my first time to check in here.

Edited by Lady.hawke