[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger Woods in bad car accident

i_am_the_swammi

:wacko: rich people don't go ta jail.....maybe she will Bobbit'm and then see if he wants any help

Well hey that's normal, people get away w/that all the time; not like he's getting special treatment or anything.

lol @ getting your ass kicked by your wife and running scared to your car to get away. I'm amazed he can drive a golf ball as far as he does.

supposedly you dont haveto talk to the fuzz. just have to give em your license, registration, and insurance. rich people know that cause they have the lawyers to tell them that.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ever talk to the cops. Ever. It should be rule number one for everyone. It will get you out of almost everything if you simply don't open your mouth. Seriously. They want you to incriminate yourself. They are not on your side.

Don't ever talk to the cops. Ever. It should be rule number one for everyone. It will get you out of almost everything if you simply don't open your mouth. Seriously. They want you to incriminate yourself. They are not on your side.

yep...admit nothing. do exactly the opposite of what your taught while young.

Well hey that's normal, people get away w/that all the time; not like he's getting special treatment or anything.

lol @ getting your ass kicked by your wife and running scared to your car to get away. I'm amazed he can drive a golf ball as far as he does.

Dude was tired. I mean LOOK at his wife and supposed mistress. It's a wonder he doesn't need IV fluids.

yep...admit nothing. do exactly the opposite of what your taught while young.

Although this deals with the 5th Amendment, it should be required watching for EVERYONE. It has saved me a few times. Just a few months ago, I was pulled for a rolling stop (even though I stopped). The police officer tried to get me to admit it. I said nothing and answered nothing. I simply obeyed his commands to hand over my license, registration and proof of insurance. I never said a single word about the incident to him. It works. In this day and age, when too many police officers are nothing more than glorified tax collectors trying to dig their localities out of debt, it will save you a ton.

Dont Talk to Police. Best 48 minutes you'll watch to save you from the po po.

Not sure this is true or not, but if it is, :wacko:

Supposedly Tiger was talking to a friend the day before his accident and said this:

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

Not sure this is true or not, but if it is, :wacko:

Supposedly Tiger was talking to a friend the day before his accident and said this:

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

LOL

two things.....some friend. ok, talk to you later tiger. hello, tmz.

and tiger aint going to zales.

He went to Jared?

Dont Talk to Police. Best 48 minutes you'll watch to save you from the po po.

The "po po?" Is that some ghetto thing, like takin it to da hizzhouse?

Speaking of which, apparently this guy is speaking from and/or work(ed) in Hampton Roads, VA area. Amazing that he could make a living as a criminal defense lawyer there. Seriously!

c'mon people. they argued about the affair. she scratched up his face. he said i'm outta here. he storms out. she grabs the club and chases. she wails on the window. he's distracted. he hits hydrant, tree. can't hide a hit hydrant. she panics. calls police, makes up story.

This is what I'm thinking...

2) Where on the ground is the broken glass from the rear window?

Good question

who'da thunk that a cut lip would take more than a week to heal?

what a weak dik :wacko:

"I am extremely disappointed that I will not be at my tournament this week," Woods said. "I am certain it will be an outstanding event and I'm very sorry that I can't be there."

what a weak dik :wacko:

"I am extremely disappointed that I will not be at my tournament this week," Woods said. "I am certain it will be an outstanding event and I'm very sorry that I can't be there."

I would think he just wants to keep the media circus away from the tournament.

i know you disagree with everything i say but c'mon it's his tournament...ya gotta suck it up for the course and fans that are punchin yer meal ticket

Well, his drs did advise against travel seeing as he may have concussion related symptoms. The PGA Tour has been way ahead of the NFL in making sure they're players aren't returning to action too soon after suffering concussions. (see john daly)

But some fans just don't seem to care about the health of their players, they only care about their own entertainment. :wacko: