[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Climategate

Lady.hawke

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree here . . independent agency goes over e-mails and finds ZERO tampering!

Have to agree here!! I mean . . . Have to agree here! What will Foxulists talk about today??

What are the chances that Perch, Az, and all the other locksteppers admit how wrong they were? Maybe in the future they won't be so easily manipulated into blowing the trumpet for the next BS right wing political ploy.

What are the chances that Perch, Az, and all the other locksteppers admit how wrong they were? Maybe in the future they won't be so easily manipulated into blowing the trumpet for the next BS right wing political ploy.

:wacko::D:D

Not a prayer.

If the line is set at zero . . . I take the under. Which means they will bluster and rant about how it still all lies and deception by Al Gore to warn against ManBearPig

Yea I believe everything MSNBC reports on.

It's an Associated Press release being posted by multiple news agencies. The participants of an independent study came to the conclusion, not MSNBC.

A lot of you guys are going into full blown "moon landing was faked" conspiracy type behavior in order to defend your political mantra.

Edited by bushwacked

There is a saying that "When you are in a hole stop digging!".

I always had a lot of respect for you, but your latest rants are going no where.

Please stop digging! :wacko: Said by an oldtimer with nothing to do, perhaps, after midnite, but none the less please heed!.

Peace

rr26

It's an Associated Press release being posted by multiple news agencies. The participants of an independent study came to the conclusion, not MSNBC.

A lot of you guys are going into full blown "moon landing was faked" conspiracy type behavior in order to defend your political mantra.

What participants would that be?

Reading the article,I found The American Association for the Advancement of Science.They've been a long time proponent of global warming.I found the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change-another proponent of global warming.The individual scientists mentioned are all Global Warming proponents as well.Just type their names in google and add global warming.

This "independent study" seems to be nothing more than global warming proponents taking care of their own.

Have to agree here . . independent agency goes over e-mails and finds ZERO tampering!

Have to agree here!! I mean . . . Have to agree here! What will Foxulists talk about today??

:D good grief. perhaps you should search the name of the author of that article (seth bornstein) against the leaked emails to see how truly "independent" he is.

I'd like to see somebody try to respond to this :wacko:

getting personal? by pointing out that your non-response isn't particularly compelling?

or maybe you are referring to this :wacko:

If you want to talk issues . . talk issues. How about I call you self-promoting lionizing article by a Canadian source championing a Canadian non-scientist pathetic and deflectionary?

BTW . . I cant believe that I didnt change Jstew for Dwill when doing lineups . . . .thats what I get for being in too many leagues and not paying attention . . . .

Soo . . . when these scientists are taking information from widely disparate sorces, and they are debating not only the meaning of data, but what the data represents, somehoe 5 e-mails out of thousands are cherry picked as they relate to one possible indicator while ignoring the other data points?

is that your assertion? Cause it seems like climateologists are still finding ways to interpret the data they are gathering.

It almost seems like you think that disagreements in the process of developing a theory or hypothesis are more important than the actual results.

It seems like you are crying the world is flat because no one has shown you that the end of world doesnt exist yet . . .

Can you dispute the info, or do you just dismiss the source of the info because it isn't the New York Slimes or MSNBC?

What info am I denying Perchie? You deny ANY news that disagrees with your very limited view of the world.

Blogs tend to be the most unreliable and unproven "news" around. hence the question of "a blog? really?"

If you want to post blogs, hang out with lady hawke . . .