[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Climategate

Lady.hawke

What info am I denying Perchie? You deny ANY news that disagrees with your very limited view of the world.

Blogs tend to be the most unreliable and unproven "news" around. hence the question of "a blog? really?"

If you want to post blogs, hang out with lady hawke . . .

I haven't dismissed anything. You are the one who is just attacking what Az has posted, not on content but from where it came. Weak dude, real weak. Keep attacking though, maybe nobody will notice.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't dismissed anything. You are the one who is just attacking what Az has posted, not on content but from where it came. Weak dude, real weak. Keep attacking though, maybe nobody will notice.

You really have reading comprehension issues . dont you Perch? :D Maybe you should read the last page . . .

Perch, considering you dismiss ANYTHING not on Fox (as evidenced by your post attacking . . well . . anyone NOT Fox) this is truly hilarious . . :wacko:

You really have reading comprehension issues . dont you Perch? :D Maybe you should read the last page . . .

Perch, considering you dismiss ANYTHING not on Fox (as evidenced by your post attacking . . well . . anyone NOT Fox) this is truly hilarious . . :wacko:

You do nothing but. Every single time.

Ok, if you say so. I think all media sources are biased, Fox included.

I'm still waiting for a rebuttal to my post.Fire away.Then I'll post link after link showing your "independent study group",scientists and groups alike to be global warming proponents.

I'm guessing people have already looked,or they would have already.

The AP studied all the e-mails for context, with five reporters reading and rereading them — about 1 million words in total.

5 reporters and 7 climate scientists removed from the email "scandal" participated in an in depth data eval. and came to the conclusion that the emails mean nothing in the scheme of the scientific consensus and vast body of evidence available. Is it really that difficult for you guys to grasp that climategate was nothing more than an illegal exercise in propaganda? Was it really that shocking to see it come down to that?

I'm still waiting for a rebuttal to my post.

What's the point of responding to everything? This is getting like discussing 9/11 with the inside job people. You guys need to take a couple deep breathes, take off the tinfoil hats, and stop trying to make the whole GW thing into the delusional mass conspiracy that you guys want it to be.

Edited by bushwacked

5 reporters and 7 climate scientists removed from the email "scandal" participated in an in depth data eval. and came to the conclusion that the emails mean nothing in the scheme of the scientific consensus and vast body of evidence available. Is it really that difficult for you guys to grasp that climategate was nothing more than an illegal exercise in propaganda? Was it really that shocking to see it come down to that?

What's the point of responding to everything? This is getting like discussing 9/11 with the inside job people. You guys need to take a couple deep breathes, take off the tinfoil hats, and stop trying to make the whole GW thing into the delusional mass conspiracy that you guys want it to be.

LOL

Yup.

The people that back global warming,whose careers are based on it,find that there is nothing to see here move along...no bias at all,I'm sure.

a blog by the guy that is at the center of all the "hockey-stick" controversy. good profile of him here. but whatever, your pathetic deflectionary non-response pretty well speaks for itself.

That was a fascinating analysis, Az. One of the major revelations of the leaked emails was that much of the scientific information contrary to global warming was not being reported. The AP and the New York Times - and many others have been derelict in their reporting duty for years on this subject, or the hackers would not have found it necessary to do the hacking.

Bloggers are regularly replacing - and scooping - main stream media outlets at an accelerating rate. Eventually the naysayers on this site will come to understand that.

That means you will never grow beyond your own convictions. Since all information is disseminated in "media" then you cant believe anyone but yourself . . right? :wacko:

It doesn't mean that I don't watch and read multiple sources, it just means I'm not so naive as not to realize they are all biased. Based upon what you have written above and your outspoken opinion of Fox it appears as though you are guilty of exactly what you claim I am guilty of. Of course, I acknowledge that Fox is biased just as NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WSJ, etc... are biased. Surely you can recognize the bias in these organizations unless you feel that those that agree with you are unbiased, in which case there is little point in discussing it any further.

It doesn't mean that I don't watch and read multiple sources, it just means I'm not so naive as not to realize they are all biased. Based upon what you have written above and your outspoken opinion of Fox it appears as though you are guilty of exactly what you claim I am guilty of. Of course, I acknowledge that Fox is biased just as NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WSJ, etc... are biased. Surely you can recognize the bias in these organizations unless you feel that those that agree with you are unbiased, in which case there is little point in discussing it any further.

Perch you grow more amusing every day. I hate most cable entertainment news (cause they ARE mainly for entertainemnet, spinning the news). You like to quote and hold up Fox as being the sole harbringer of justice. Now you admit they ahve a bias? :wacko::D

If you are actually sincere, then I applaud you for finally seeing cable news for what it is . . .entertainment

That was a fascinating analysis, Az. One of the major revelations of the leaked emails was that much of the scientific information contrary to global warming was not being reported. The AP and the New York Times - and many others have been derelict in their reporting duty for years on this subject, or the hackers would not have found it necessary to do the hacking.

Bloggers are regularly replacing - and scooping - main stream media outlets at an accelerating rate. Eventually the naysayers on this site will come to understand that.

:D:wacko: I actually spit out my coffee when reading that . .

There is no burden of proof for bloggers, or investigative reporting in most cases. Anypne with a blog site can write whatever they want, with no vetting process or investigative reporting whatsoever. Bloggers are not called out for failing to report the truth, or for outright lying. They have no responsibility to actually stick to the truth at all.

Not saying all are bad, but there is absolutely no fact checking or actual investigative reprting with a lot of blogs.

IMO most blogs are the equivalent of college students bullpoopyting back and forth in a coffee shop . . then put on a website . . .

LOL

Yup.

The people that back global warming,whose careers are based on it,find that there is nothing to see here move along...no bias at all,I'm sure.

Yes, since almost every climate scientist views anthropogenic warming as real, they are naturally part of this fantastical conspiracy theory of yours. Does LadyHawke send you PMs in code about Obama's citizenship or do you guys meet down by the docks?

Edited by bushwacked

:D:wacko: I actually spit out my coffee when reading that . .

There is no burden of proof for bloggers, or investigative reporting in most cases. Anypne with a blog site can write whatever they want, with no vetting process or investigative reporting whatsoever. Bloggers are not called out for failing to report the truth, or for outright lying. They have no responsibility to actually stick to the truth at all.

Not saying all are bad, but there is absolutely no fact checking or actual investigative reprting with a lot of blogs.

IMO most blogs are the equivalent of college students bullpoopyting back and forth in a coffee shop . . then put on a website . . .

Once again, there is no investigative reporting or fact checking in the main stream media anymore. If there were, there would have been challenges to the "theory" of global warming years ago. Alternative opinions would have been reported and given as much weight as the junk science you apparently worship.

There are many opportunities right now for hungry journalists to win a Pulitzer prize (unless the judges are in cahoots with the same morons that gave Obama a Nobel Peace prize for doing - wait for it - nothing) There is the already mentioned non-Global Warming scam, the nefarious activities of ACORN, or the undocumented past of Barack Obama.

Bloggers are doing the job journalists should be doing. As long as that is the case - get used to it.

All you do is attack the one making an actual point - you offer nothing in return. Are you a disciple of Saul Alinsky:?

The editorial is intertwined with twinges of general somewhat grandiose assumptions and/or stereotypes that aren't necessarily accurate in order to beef up his political point, but yea, this editorial makes some fair points. This is what I've always said the GW discussion should be focused on.

Perch, are you sure you like this? This guy heavily insinuates that GW is real and something needs to be done about it which probably diametrically opposes every post you've ever made on the topic.

Bloggers are doing the job journalists should be doing. As long as that is the case - get used to it.

And how does anyone that can pay a URL somehow "doing the job journalist should be doing"? How does that somehow transfer into ariginal source material that can be verified and cross referenced?

I guess I am just "old school" and require actual legitmate sources of info versus a blog by Perez Hilton for my news. . . . :wacko: but you keep up the good fight!