[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to solve the BCS without a playoff.

Chief Dick

1. Eliminate the preseason, espn, and AP polls. That way no team has an unfair advantage of automatically starting at the top. You have to play your way in.

2. Each team must play 6 games before any ranking begins. That allows teams to be in their conference schedules.

3. Start your AP and ESPN poll after week 6. Proceed as normal.

1. Eliminate the preseason, espn, and AP polls. That way no team has an unfair advantage of automatically starting at the top. You have to play your way in.

2. Each team must play 6 games before any ranking begins. That allows teams to be in their conference schedules.

3. Start your AP and ESPN poll after week 6. Proceed as normal.

the thing is, everyone loves to talk about unfair bias at the start of the year, which in most years is not the case at all. Please show me where in the current BCS, ESPN, or AP polls where they have it wrong? answer is, they don't. Oregon a few years ago was screwed over, but for the most part by the end of the year under the current BCS I rarely have a problem with where they are ranked. They do a decent job of ranking them, the system just sucks. As much as I would love to see TCU, Cincy, BSU compete in a playoff, I really can't argue with their current ranking.

unfortunately this year I am of the opinion that the SEC ain't all that and the Big 12 flat out sucks, Texas played no one NC, so we don't know what we are going to get in the title game.

TCU, Cincy, Oregon all should be in the mix

The only way to fix the BCS is a playoff!!!!! anything else doesn't fly. I like 16 teams, gives teams who stumble 1-2 but are peaking at the end a legit shot - 4 weeks and done.

Edited by wildcat2334