[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Winfield

SLAYER

I bet they sit him. The Vikes are poised for a great end to their regular season leading into a playoff run. Winfield will be held out until he's 100%, and he's not 100%. So, I'm assuming this is a WDIS question, so I'd advise against playing him. If you're looking for inside info on whether you should start Cardinal WRs, I think it's more of a question about Warner vs. Leinart. :wacko:

I'm personally holding Winfield out this week.

I bet they sit him. The Vikes are poised for a great end to their regular season leading into a playoff run. Winfield will be held out until he's 100%, and he's not 100%. So, I'm assuming this is a WDIS question, so I'd advise against playing him. If you're looking for inside info on whether you should start Cardinal WRs, I think it's more of a question about Warner vs. Leinart. :wacko:

I'm personally holding Winfield out this week.

No I basically was trying to figure out if it was safe to insert him into my line up and I haven't heard or read anything about him playing. and Warner probably screwed me out of the playoffs last week and my backup was Eli who played on turkey day. Thanks for the info.