[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Florida-Alabama

Chief Dick

Unta, you have taught me many things. Patience, individual enlightenment, and eternal consciousness....but there are two things you can never get me to do as you do:

1. Wear women's panties

2. Cheer for Florida in a title game

ETA: this does appear to be a great matchup that has been well worth the wait.

Edited by gilthorp

Those who take joy in the sadness of others generally, deep down inside, are not happy people. Therefore, Tim and I forgive you and hope you find that elusive happiness that you so clearly deserve.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis. Maybe I'll head over to Atlanta and try to catch some of Tebow's fallen tears, since I hear they cure everything.

Tim Tebow is no Jake Locker

Bama is a much better football team and they will destroy Texas

I'm not so sure that Tebow hasn't already accomplished far more, in terms of football, than Locker ever will. I guess we'll see how good of a pro Locker ends up being... I think we both agree that Tebow probably isn't an NFL QB. That doesn't mean that he won't be able to find a place in the NFL, necessarily, but I don't think it will be as a QB... at least not a long-term starter, anyway. I do agree that Alabama will beat Texas... What do you think the spread will be? I'm guessing Bama -6....

A few losers/haters will certainly ridicule Tebow for shedding a few tears today. Personally, I think that shows just how competitive the guy is. Plus, I think we sometimes forget that these are just kids, really. Some of them are about to become pretty wealthy kids, but they're still kids at this point, nonetheless. Tebow is a class act, and will go down as one of the greatest college players of all time.

His mother, on the other hand, looks like she's made out of glass/plastic. :wacko: