[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roll Tide!

untateve

In some games, it is clear who is the better team. As much as it pains me to say, Alabama is clearly a better team than Florida. They dominated both sides of the ball and made the big play again and again.

On Jan 7, 2010, I will be a Crimson Tide fan as I cheer on the SEC to another BCS National Championship victory.

Roll Tide! SEC! SEC! SEC!

In some games, it is clear who is the better team. As much as it pains me to say, Alabama is clearly a better team than Florida. They dominated both sides of the ball and made the big play again and again.

On Jan 7, 2010, I will be a Crimson Tide fan as I cheer on the SEC to another BCS National Championship victory.

Roll Tide! SEC! SEC! SEC!

:wacko: I'll root for them as well, but I'm seriously worried about having a team with Bama's BCS history representing our great SEC in a game of this importance.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Trust.....I know how SEC fans "operate"...but would bet most Vandy fans are studying vs. worrying about Bama.

I would bet most Gator students are studying, most Georgia students are studying, most Ole Miss students are studying, etc vs worrying about Alabama. I would also bet that when most of them watch the BCS National Championship game, they'll be rooting, hard, for Alabama.

I would bet most Gator students are studying, most Georgia students are studying, most Ole Miss students are studying, etc vs worrying about Alabama. I would also bet that when most of them watch the BCS National Championship game, they'll be rooting, hard, for Alabama.

My company is here in Nashville and I work with a few Vandy grads...they could give a rats ass about Bama...only SEC fans that can't take losing try to cling on to another team so they feel as though they still won.....well, kinda won

My company is here in Nashville and I work with a few Vandy grads...they could give a rats ass about Bama...only SEC fans that can't take losing try to cling on to another team so they feel as though they still won.....well, kinda won

Based on your extensive data, I will have to accept your appraisal. I am an SEC fan that cannot accept losing as I will be rooting for Alabama on Jan 7th. As you say, this is the "only" explanation for my behavior.

Based on your extensive data, I will have to accept your appraisal. I am an SEC fan that cannot accept losing as I will be rooting for Alabama on Jan 7th. As you say, this is the "only" explanation for my behavior.

What jersey are you going to buy for the game? McElroy, Ingram or other?

I guess that depends on what "most" SEC fans do when their team falls out of the National picture...do they do spamshirts, pom-poms or both?

I tend to simply root for the SEC to win their bowl games. And if, as has happened the this year and the past three years, the SEC is playing for a National Championship, I will watch and root for that SEC team to win the BCS NC game. I will root and cheer very hard. Us SEC fans, for whatever reason, take a particular pride in our conference.