[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre Success Killing AP?

BrooklynCrew

Anybody remember when Minny had 1st and Goal on the 2 and never handed it to AP in the last year or two? The growing passing game in Minny means that AP doesn't get 2-3 td games anymore. He's still a great back, but the monster games may be a thing of the past...

Anybody remember when Minny had 1st and Goal on the 2 and never handed it to AP in the last year or two? The growing passing game in Minny means that AP doesn't get 2-3 td games anymore. He's still a great back, but the monster games may be a thing of the past...

he is 2nd among all RBs in TDs and 3rd in rushing yards going into tonite

LOL...

I know, he's a stud, he's a top 3 pick still, no possible way to argue that... maybe the numbers don't show it... but it just 'feels' like he used to have some bigger games because he was pretty much the only option. Perhaps more consistent with less highs/lows now.

LOL...

I know, he's a stud, he's a top 3 pick still, no possible way to argue that... maybe the numbers don't show it... but it just 'feels' like he used to have some bigger games because he was pretty much the only option. Perhaps more consistent with less highs/lows now.

ya dont let them get all mathematical on you :wacko:

I don't think he is the undisputed #1 draft pick next year in PPR leagues.

Well, I think that's less because his production is down and more that Rice and Johnson stepped up their production big-time, and MJD proved he could carry a full load.

I wonder if Brett will pull his annual retirement drama for the Vikes.

Of course, it started last night in the Chris Collinsworth interview.

Something is going on with All Day. He just doesn't look anything like his normal self. I'd like to say that it's the mediocre run blocking but he still usually gets a few insane runs even if the line was having a bad day. Maybe he needs to be more patient setting up the run, but this is a guy from a physical and personal standpoint that you should not underestimate going into next year. Of course it's far too early to evaluate all the dynamics that go into a successful team running game for next year but to overlook AD would be a major mistake.

The guy is having an off year and is still top 5. Step back from the ledge.