[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did you know people are poor?

WaterMan

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lost all of my money gambling in Vegas with Timc so I think I will need a govt handout for the flight cost to China.

We're stuck here right now. We've sold all his #4 Green Bay Favre spamshirts and I've run out of blood and semen to sell. Who will help us???

See, we got that going for us. We should be okay til Thursday. Wait, Friday. Holy cow, maybe Saturday.

If we would have won that darn bet I could have got me a high priced hooker and then I would also be short on the semen so llosing all of that money and now being able to sponge off the govt has it's upside in extra semen.

Food Stamps is a good thing!!!!

We're stuck here right now. We've sold all his #4 Green Bay Favre spamshirts and I've run out of blood and semen to sell. Who will help us???

did you ever try to give semen at the blood bank by accident ?

talk about embarassing

not that its ever happened to me :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

I'm still mad that Michelle Obama showed up in a mini-dress, handed us some food stamps, gave us Gubment housing, paid for some skills training on stuff I don't even want to do cause it's cheaper to keep on taking, gave us heating oil and and air conditioner. But she didn't give us any throwing around spending money like Ursa's friend wanted!!!

I gots to have my nails and toes done if I'm going to the Tabu Bar tonight. Darn you Gubment.

I know...after we're back from our free trip to China, we break into bp's house and take his stuff. Let's just cut the middle man out and he seems generous and helpful.