[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

great interview on health care

Azazello1313

So I guess this was under GWB's administration then, wasn't it? Well, there you have it. Accomplishment #1 by GWB attributed to Obama. But is this really an accomplishment? Or a "yeah, that's nice"?

The promise was to boost it not begin it. And communicating with people in foreign countries you're occupying is a REALLY good idea.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is exactly the kind of fluff that the more liberal citizens of the USA consider an "accomplishment".

Still waiting on your list. No rush, we'll be here a while. Take your time. After all, you've got to do eight years worth so it will take you longer since there are so many.....won't it?

Read my last post to you on that.

So you're happy to pick holes in the resources and facts we consistently post but you can't find any kind of list from your side? Not even a little list or highlight reel? Nothing but op-eds? Aaaaaaaaaw, now I'm really disappointed. A suspicious person would think you righties don't have a leg to stand on.

So you're happy to pick holes in the resources and facts we consistently post but you can't find any kind of list from your side? Not even a little list or highlight reel? Nothing but op-eds? Aaaaaaaaaw, now I'm really disappointed. A suspicious person would think you righties don't have a leg to stand on.

Here you go Ursa:

The Mucca has provided you with a list for your reading enjoyment.

Bush, first four years

Bush

Thanks. That is actually interesting and ought to have it's own thread. Among thousands of items, many jumped out but here are just three:

Defense & Foreign Policy

1. Successfully executed two wars in the aftermath of 9/11/01: Afghanistan and Iraq.

Really? Makes you wonder why we're still at it, I guess

6. Made $33 million available for abstinence education programs in 2004.

:D

Limited Government Power

:wacko: Patriot Act, anyone?

Bush, first four years

Bush

That was BY FAR the funniest blog i have read in a LONG time!! Here are a few highlights . . of GWB according to this blog.

Character & Conduct as President

1. Changed the tone in the White House, restoring HONOR and DIGNITY to the presidency.

2. Has reintroduced the mention of God and faith into public discourse.

3. Handled himself with enormous courage, dignity, grace, determination, and leadership in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 hijackings and anthrax attacks. He almost single-handedly held this country together during those searing days

Defense & Foreign Policy

1. Successfully executed two wars in the aftermath of 9/11/01: Afghanistan and Iraq. 50 million people who had lived under tyrannical regimes now live in freedom.

Those are two of my favorite passages . . . . got anymore blogs from unverifiable or made up sources? :wacko:

I should add that it's not so much an achievement list as the intro suggests, as a propaganda statement. That said, it is certainly the most comprehensive single-source document I've seen even if it is from the Freepers.

The Obama list was not the best either. A lot of those items are just things he has started - jury is out on if they work or are successful.

I also noticed a lot of those on the Obama list was to give out more govt jobs. Hey Barrack - how about creating jobs in the private sector!!!

The Obama list was not the best either. A lot of those items are just things he has started - jury is out on if they work or are successful.

I also noticed a lot of those on the Obama list was to give out more govt jobs. Hey Barrack - how about creating jobs in the private sector!!!

First it is "why dont you magically create some jobs Obama" then it is "but we dont like the jobs you created, we want different ones!"

Please stop being so whiney . . :wacko:

Many of the items on the Bush list are "in the works" or "has started" too. Granted, it's only four years but much of it is "in progress" or simple position stances, as has been quoted above.

GWB's broken promises . . . slick. and these are actually proved over time, while Obama still is under one year out of four . .

Did you READ the ads on that site BTW? Is it written by Lady hawke? They have ads warning against the Illuminati, the vast gubmnet conspiracy to hoard food, the book "How to survive martial law in America", and the obligatory "how to sell your gold online".

Ahh . . nothing like citing a right-wing talk show host as "proof". can you provide links for Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh next? :wacko::D

GWB's broken promises . . . slick. and these are actually proved over time, while Obama still is under one year out of four . .

Did you READ the ads on that site BTW? Is it written by Lady hawke? They have ads warning against the Illuminati, the vast gubmnet conspiracy to hoard food, the book "How to survive martial law in America", and the obligatory "how to sell your gold online".

Ahh . . nothing like citing a right-wing talk show host as "proof". can you provide links for Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh next? :D:D

I hadn't even noticed those ads. :D

One thing fascist radio and sites like this always have in common is the ads for the insanely gullible. Plant your own crisis garden, beware of the Jooz, RFID blockers :wacko: and on and on. Two of the Republicans main constituencies are the stupid and the fearful. Sites like these are where those two constituencies meet and the likes of Beck et al make a killing.

Ahh . . nothing like citing a right-wing talk show host as "proof". can you provide links for Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh next? :wacko::D

Here ya go....

http://www.glennbeck.com/

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

:D