[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas will beat the Saints by 7+ points

whomper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomper, I have never done this for anyone or even made this offer.

Would you like me to wear the Victory Pants for you tonight?

I have a lucky jersey I wear for playoff hockey games. I do have rules though as I can't wear it 2 games in a row and never wear it when my team has more than a 1 game lead in a series..

Trust me, if you wear the pants for Whomp, you WILL jinx his Cowboys. And you will also jinx your Chiefs in the future. I'd think twice about this. Put down the Busch Lite and think rationally.

Whomp's workin' tonight. Just put the damn pants on. :D

WEAR THE DAMN PANTS! We've all seen what they did to Steelers that day. And since.

I'm going against Brees, Bush, and Meacham tonight. . . put on the pants!!!

I have a lucky jersey I wear for playoff hockey games. I do have rules though as I can't wear it 2 games in a row and never wear it when my team has more than a 1 game lead in a series..

Trust me, if you wear the pants for Whomp, you WILL jinx his Cowboys. And you will also jinx your Chiefs in the future. I'd think twice about this. Put down the Busch Lite and think rationally.

:wacko:

i posted twice over past few weeks that i thought dallas was a very weak and undeserving 8-4 at the time and they would win one game out of their last 4 ...they lost last week and that means they will win one game out of 3 ...tonight is not that one game

Dallas loses 34 - 24 to saints

they beat skins next week and then fold like deck chairs against eagles in week 17

Thats my prediction Whomp :wacko:

:D

congrats Whomp ...huge win for cowboys and great prediction

It will most likely be a double digit win by Dallas but I will be conservative and say 7+ points. You heard it here first. I havent gambled all year so dont approach me with bets. I dont do sig bets. I am just putting it out there for all of you to digest so when it happens you can marvel at the awesomeness that is me.

:wacko::D:D:D:D:D:bash::bash::bash::bash::pop::yay: