Sign in to follow this  
LordOpie

anyone sitting Patrick Willis SF?

(I don't do much IDP, so...)

I looked at the DEF numbers for AZ from last week's game they had against DET and it looks like DET just doesn't have enough offense for IDP.

Or am I analyzing it incorrectly and making bad assumptions?

Never bench Willis unless he's inactive. Never.

as always bro, thank you for the feedback!

I hear what you're saying... NBYS... but DET doesn't (from my limited research) give up much to IDP since they don't do as much?

I haven't finished the IDP GBs for this week yet but this is what I wrote last week (pay content but it is free the following week)

Linebacker: For the most part LBs have been hit or miss versus the Eagles. But as we know Patrick Willis isn't just any other LB. Even if Patrick Willisl was playing in a wheel chair he would still probably find a way rack up at least 5 tackles. Outside of Willis you couldn't pay me to start any other Niners LBs. Now I am not saying that the Niners LBs can't be productive but in what should be a playoff week for many there is no way I would be willing to risk it.

I haven't finished the IDP GBs for this week yet but this is what I wrote last week (pay content but it is free the following week)

Linebacker: For the most part LBs have been hit or miss versus the Eagles. But as we know Patrick Willis isn't just any other LB. Even if Patrick Willisl was playing in a wheel chair he would still probably find a way rack up at least 5 tackles. Outside of Willis you couldn't pay me to start any other Niners LBs. Now I am not saying that the Niners LBs can't be productive but in what should be a playoff week for many there is no way I would be willing to risk it.

Thanks!

I'm a paid member, but am new to IDP. I'll look for your article when it comes out.

Thanks guys!

Who would you sit? (start three)

Antoine Winfield (Min - CB) @Chi

Cedric Griffin (Min - CB) @Ch

Bernard Pollard (Hou - S) @Mia

Patrick Willis

The reason that I'm thinking of the two MIN CBs is cuz they should have a field day against my beloved Cutler :wacko:

i'd sit griffin

That's what I figured, thanks!

I know, play the players who'll score the most points... I was just thinking that my boy Cutler would throw up a bunch of pick-6 xmas gifts :wacko::D