[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

TheBigDog

WDIS  

24 members have voted

1. 1. QB

• Romo @ Skins
    • Roesthlisberger vs. Ravens
  2. 2. RB

• Maroney vs. Jags
    • Snelling vs. Bills
  3. 3. WR

• Bowe @ Bengals
    • Meachem vs. Bucs

I made it to the Super Bowl and now I'm faced with some tough decisions that could decide my game...

@QB: Romo @ Redskins or Big Ben vs. Ravens

Went with Romo last week and he did well but not as much as Ben...it's hard to bench Ben after a 500 yard performance but does Romo have a better matchup?

@RB: Maroney vs. Jaguars or Snelling vs. Bills

Maroney has been my starter for a couple weeks now, and Snelling didn't do TOO much last week, but he had 16 carries and 5 targets in the passing game, plus he may be the main back against the Bills suspect defense?

@WR: Meachem vs. Bucs or Bowe @ Bengals

Meachem was hot so I've been starting him but after back to back mediocre performances I'm considering Bowe. Bowe didn't have the numbers last week but he did have 10 targets compared to Meachem's 6 and I expect more from him this week.

I have ADP, AJohnson, Marshall and VDavis already locked in, plus Graham kicking against KC and the Cardinals defense at home against STL. I feel pretty good but I would like some input on the above choices.

3 out of 4 for Meachem so far but nobody is worried about New Orleans having too many options, already having a loss, and having a first round playoff bye locked up? Colston, Henderson, Moore...

The other choices are split...and I can't decide either!

I'd go Romo, Snelling, Bowe. Only reason I pick Bowe is I think he'll see at least 10-15 targets and be playing from behind. Where Meachem will see maybe 6-8 and could be rested if/when game gets out of hand. That of course is just an opinion and Meachem could blow up seeing as they are playin TB. Safe bet is probably Meachem. However I personally would still go with Bowe.

Ughhh I still can't make up my mind...the opinion seems to be Romo and Meachem, with a 50/50 split on the RBs. It's hard for me to pull the trigger on Romo since Ben just threw for 500 yards and might need to throw a lot against Baltimore. Plus Pitt is at home and the Ravens might be missing a couple starters in the secondary. How can I bench Ben? Also, Assman said Moore is back but he's out again this week. Although Meachem sucked the past 2 weeks and Bowe got 10 targets last week and dropped a TD pass in his first game back. Ahhh I just don't want to lose because I pick the wrong guys! If Turned is out I have to start Snelling, I could put up 100 and a TD against Buffalo. Anyone else on here??

OK I'm going with Meachem and Snelling but I still can't pull the trigger on benching Ben for Romo. Ben threw for 500 yards and Baltimore has a couple starting DBs out, along with a good rush defense. I expect them to throw a lot, and even though I expect Romo to have a good game too, how can I bench someone coming off a 500 yard performance and putting up the best stats of his career?