[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jennings or Driver/Driver or Jennings?

wombat77

I'm in the championship game and I have a decision to make...a decision I've guessed wrong on almost every week this season! Do I start Jennings or Driver? Do I even consider sitting Roddy White and starting both?? There's a flex spot, but I don't think I can risk sitting Ricky or Jacobs. Standard scoring format, not a PPR

Starting Lineup (so far):

Warner, Kurt QB ARI

Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD

Williams, Ricky RB MIA

Jacobs, Brandon RB NYG

Jennings, Greg WR GB

White, Roddy WR ATL

Davis, Fred TE WAS

Akers, David K PHI

Ravens DST

Bench:I

Leinart, Matt QB AR

Young, Vince QB TEN

McFadden, Darren RB OAK

Sproles, Darren RB SD

Driver, Donald WR GB

Maclin, Jeremy WR PHI

Massaquoi, Mohamed WR CLE

Boss, Kevin TE NYG

Longwell, Ryan K MIN

Patriots DST

As a Jennings owner, I almost hate to say this (knowing how big of a bust he's been most season), but I'd roll with Jennings, for the same reason I drafted him: Driver starting to slow down.

Yes, Driver has defied age all year and put up nice numbers, but he can only take so much abuse, so I see things beginning to turn back to Jennings to end the season. I could be wrong, but after Jennings helping me to win a game over Driver last week, I'm finally sold on the guy (after 16 long weeks).

Either way, vs SEA's awful pass D, you could just about flip a coin, and have some pretty good certainty that either one of them (or both) can find the endzone.. Good luck! I'll be hoping for a solid Jennings performance too.