Sign in to follow this  
BeeR

Fiesta Bowl

I really thought TCU was better than that. I was disappointed that they didn't run the ball more. If you take out Dalton's scrables/sacks they had a good rushing average. Dalton had a horrible game. Michael Tucker was at my house the Tuesday before Christmas visiting my son, and he acted like they would run the ball a lot. He only had 1 carry for 9 yards. The dude averages 6.4 per carry, how do you not run him till his legs fall off. Oh well Turner is a senior so next year Tucker will be the man. He told my son that he would get us tickets for the Oregon State game at Cowboys Stadium, can't wait to see him run in person again.

Can't understand why they played this game so late. Same with the Orange Bowl. I prefer to have 3 sets going at once on New Year's day.

To be honest, I watched last night's game about as much as those regular season Thursday night college games or the Pro Bowl.

Is TCU's left tackle that bad, or Boise State's right end that good? The end kept bullrushing the tackle into the backfield, especially on the last few drives.

Peace

policy

The University of Florida is located in Gainesville. However, it is not Gainesville State University.

Florida State Univ is located in Tallahassee. However, it is not Tallahassee State University.

I still do not understand 'Boise State University.'

There's a ton of State schools in CA and many go by the city they're in. San Jose St. San Diego St., Long Beach State, Humbolt State, Sacramento State. Technically, they're all called California State University in ______________. But that's a bit wordy.

I was wrong about TCU, as I am wrong about many things.