Sign in to follow this  
Chief Dick

"The" "Official" "BCS Championship Game" "Thread"

I believe Tide are much better than Longhorns , especially on defense

they way they handled FLA tells me that Longhorns may be lucky to put up 14 pts tonight

I think Tide win 30 - 13

I am thinking 24-20 final.

this is a helluva gutsy pick considering the line is 4.......

Bama 31

Texas 17

I want to see Ingram validate the Heisman. I personally think Suh was the best player in college football this year, and the Heisman needs to get to a point where defensive players can win it. If Suh cannot win in this year, they may as well make defensive players ineligible.

Nebraska bout beat Texas and Alabama smoked Florida, i'm guessin a Tide blowout

If Bama plays the way they did against Florida it will be a rout. If they play like Bama mid season it will be close.

I'd love to go against the grain but am just having a hard time coming up with a reason why I should. Tide wins. Not a blowout, bu they cover. Seeing 24-17 or something.

If Bama plays the way they did against Florida it will be a rout. If they play like Bama mid season it will be close.

My thoughts also. I hope it's a great game and goes OT!

aw poop, I was looking for the "unofficial" thread.

Perhaps the chat room tonight?

Alabama 27

Texas 13

I may pop in in a bit FYI.

Bama 34

Texas 17 (including a late meaningless TD)

LOL @ Mays w/the shades. Do a few drugs before the game there dude? Or just into looking like a complete moron? Hey try this, rock back n forth with a big smile and go "My cher-ie amour....."

Bama QB looks completely lost and Saban is clearly high. I change my mind, Texas is gonna win.

Edited by BeeR

I'm just sick at my stomach of Colt getting hurt.

Shoulder injury. Status unknown. I don't care who wins but that would suck if he's out the whole game.

Missed the beginning. Colt get sand in his vag or what?

Getting his shoulder x-rayed. His throwing shoulder. I doubt he'll be back. The freshman Gilbert is pretty good, real strong arm, but I don't know if Davis is going to give him a chance to show it.

Getting his shoulder x-rayed. His throwing shoulder. I doubt he'll be back. The freshman Gilbert is pretty good, real strong arm, but I don't know if Davis is going to give him a chance to show it.

Bummer. I hope the game stays competitive.

ETA: Nice running by Ingram. Saban finally realized that he coaches Bama and not Boise State.

Edited by budlitebrad

This will be the gheyest Nat'l Championship game ever if McCoy doesn't return since Texas will probably continue this run-run-throw-punt conservative / vanilla playcalling garbage.

Book it- game over

too bad Colt got hurt but Bama wins this one with him in as well.

They are starting to dominate the line of scrimmage

minus Colt this may get away from Texas quickly, but Bama is the better football team.

Book it- game over

too bad Colt got hurt but Bama wins this one with him in as well.

They are starting to dominate the line of scrimmage

minus Colt this may get away from Texas quickly, but Bama is the better football team.

Texas was looking pretty good with McCoy in there. His loss deflated the whole team. Up until it became apparent that he was gone, the Texas defense was man handling Bama and Texas was hyped up. Not saying they win it with McCoy, but I don't you can say Bama wins with him either, particularly since Texas was really whipping up in them before he got hurt.

Texas was looking pretty good with McCoy in there. His loss deflated the whole team. Up until it became apparent that he was gone, the Texas defense was man handling Bama and Texas was hyped up. Not saying they win it with McCoy, but I don't you can say Bama wins with him either, particularly since Texas was really whipping up in them before he got hurt.

Davis would lose the game with McCoy or Gilbert. He won't change his gameplan up and runs that zone read crap way too much with Tre Newton. They were lucky to get this far with Davis running the show.