[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers vs Jets - Divisional Round

Riffraff

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were very beatable yesterday, just not by Flacco who has been very timid the last 6 weeks. Everyone knew the Ravens couldn't mount any type of comeback.

:wacko: ok. whatever. Defense was pretty good. Held Rice down. Scored on a very tough Raven D twice. How exactly were they "beatable"?

:wacko: ok. whatever. Defense was pretty good. Held Rice down. Scored on a very tough Raven D twice. How exactly were they "beatable"?

I thought the same thing...The Ravens gave that game away. They just needed a little offense to go with the D.

I agree with the Indy D tho'. It looked really good.

Edited by boltnlava

Right, their defense was good, the offense not so much. Baltimore looked like a team that didn't belong playing in the post-season (heck all the losers so far this week look that way). If the Ravens had any type of real offense, the game would have been a good one.

Whatever. Would he have dropped it without the tackle? No.

And Phil Simms is a driveling moran.

I agree with you and think it was a fumble. Simms did too

Whatever.

Don't you remember the Tampa Bay playoff game a few years ago? Bert Emanuel (I believe) TD overturned late in the game? Took like three steps after the catch and it was stripped out before he came to the ground. The replay booth called it an incompletion.

Not saying I agree with the rule, but its consistent with the way they've been calling it.