[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 Season / Day 8

keggerz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jack bauer die, :oldrolleyes:. after armageddon, the cockroaches and jack bauer are all that will be left.

And Chuck Norris. Ain't no way Armageddon stops Chuckie.

Oh and The Most Interesting Man in the World. Ain't no way Armageddon stops him either.

Speaking of the mask. Yeah that is pretty bad a$$. I gotta picture of me wearing THE mask from Gladiator. I need to sneak on set of 24 and pop that sucker on and take a pic.

seeing jack in that body armor, complete with the bullet-proof headgear, was probably the most bad-ass moment of the whole series. :wacko:

I thought that was just a side effect of all the pain meds I am on. I am so hooked, on 24 not the pain meds.

I'm trying to decide if I should watch it live or dvr it and skip the commercials? :wacko:

i usually try to tune it in about 20mins after it starts so that I can fast forward thru the commercials

i usually try to tune it in about 20mins after it starts so that I can fast forward thru the commercials

That's exactly what I do. I am done with it already. It was good but I really wanted it to go a different way. I don't mind killing everyone and the more torture the better, I say.

I guess I will be waiting the movie now.

Jack going Tyson on Pillar was pretty sweet....ending could have gone a ton of different ways but I actually think they did a pretty damn good job with it....looks like a good portion of the movie might just take place in Russia too

So I take it by last nights events that we will, yet again, have another President lol. That part is getting kinda old. I mean really writers...how many Presidents is this now???

Maybe not. I'm not even sure the movie is a done deal. But they did set it up well for a movie. Jack said he'd never stop. Just because the peace agreement was aborted doesn't mean he won't go to Russia to kill the prez. Might make for a good movie.