[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 Season / Day 8

keggerz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now where does it go from here?

What I mean is did she chop the hand or just a thumb. Are they going to put a banage on the stump and drag him around or just make him talk. I am so hooked right about now.

At first it looked like she was cutting the whole hand off, but when they showed him again and then the piece removed, looked like just the thumb. However it was the entire thumb, not just down to the first knuckle or something.

Just got caught up:

I always hate the 24 off season because I remember how frustrating it is anticipating every week, and seeing Jack get pushed out further and further...

But... they got me. Again. For the 8th season in a row, I'm hooked.

I just hope there's nothing sketchy like last season, when they came in through the sewers of the White House... moments like that shake my dedication. Otherwise though, last season was ultimately one of their best.

Has he ever take a dump yet or stopped through the Taco Bell drive through for a 5 layer burrito?

Or maybe I mixed up the order of those two actions . . . . .

He's Jack Bauer. He never has to take a shat, unless he rips your neck off and shats down your throat. Chuck Norris would be proud.

Sounds like Renee is the one with the balls and Jack now has a bagina. This could be bad....or good

Tonight was a bit slow & predictable.

I've noticed, through the years, that they have to have a slow and information packed show

every now and then so we know what the hell is going on...knew last night would be one of those nights

so not disappointed by it.....the blond storyline is strange, I have no idea where that is going...I think she's hot though!

I've noticed, through the years, that they have to have a slow and information packed show

every now and then so we know what the hell is going on...knew last night would be one of those nights

so not disappointed by it.....the blond storyline is strange, I have no idea where that is going...I think she's hot though!

They always seem to have a side story that they use to help create suspense away from the main story line. This will give Starbuck and hte guy that constantly hits on her something to do when not ragging on Jack.

Did not care for the last two seasons. This season isn't doing it for me either. I'll watch every week just like every other seasons. I hope I'm surprised.

yep, when that CTU chick gave her apartment key to the redneck i laughed in disgust.....I WANT PERFECT SMART HAWT WOMEN NOT RETARDS :wacko:

Did not care for the last two seasons. This season isn't doing it for me either. I'll watch every week just like every other seasons. I hope I'm surprised.

I thought last season was awesome :wacko:

As others have mentioned, last night focused on laying some important groundwork for the episodes ahead. It never fails....in another show or two, the whole thing will take off and be edge-of-your-seat addicting for the next 12+ shows.

the blond storyline is strange, I have no idea where that is going...I think she's hot though!

There's always some side story with a CTU person that doesn't make sense for a while. Her ex is gonna cause some problems. Just let the girl work!

There's always some side story with a CTU person that doesn't make sense for a while. Her ex is gonna cause some problems. Just let the girl work!

Even a potential chance he is somehow involved with the overall grand scheme of things; criminal history, dominance over a CTU agent, etc...

He has to be involved or get involved. Otherwise it's pretty lame.

Well, as previously stated - they've always had seemingly unrelated little side stories that nag at characters and distract them. They try to humanize everyone - not every person at CTU can be 100% committed to work and have no outside concerns.

Sometimes they'll tie into the larger plot, and sometimes they just run for 4-5 episodes to shake things up.

I remember one of the earliest examples was when Kim snuck out of the house in Season 1 and she went out with those guys. Sure, it was a big distraction for dad, who was at work trying to stop an assassination attempt on Palmer and had to worry about his daughter with some party guys - but it turned into a whole different thing when the party guys then took Kim captive and gave her to the big bosses who tried to leverage Jack with her.

...But then you also have examples like Edgar neglecting his work for 4 episodes or so as he tried to find out about his mother and eventually break security to get her flight to land first.

You just never can tell what it's going to be this early on. If I could guess though, I'd say this guy is back to his criminal ways and is working for a bigger fish who needs some leverage inside CTU. Starbuck is obviously super scared and submissive, so it's a good fit.

Well, as previously stated - they've always had seemingly unrelated little side stories that nag at characters and distract them. They try to humanize everyone - not every person at CTU can be 100% committed to work and have no outside concerns.

Sometimes they'll tie into the larger plot, and sometimes they just run for 4-5 episodes to shake things up.

I remember one of the earliest examples was when Kim snuck out of the house in Season 1 and she went out with those guys. Sure, it was a big distraction for dad, who was at work trying to stop an assassination attempt on Palmer and had to worry about his daughter with some party guys - but it turned into a whole different thing when the party guys then took Kim captive and gave her to the big bosses who tried to leverage Jack with her.

...But then you also have examples like Edgar neglecting his work for 4 episodes or so as he tried to find out about his mother and eventually break security to get her flight to land first.

You just never can tell what it's going to be this early on. If I could guess though, I'd say this guy is back to his criminal ways and is working for a bigger fish who needs some leverage inside CTU. Starbuck is obviously super scared and submissive, so it's a good fit.

Well, he obviously has some connections to even find her at CTU so there probably is something going on there.

is it just me or does this season of 24 suck? The first 4 episodes were okay but last nights was just horrendous

I thought the first 4 were outstanding!

Also, horrible idea bringing Renee back. My eyes get sore just looking at that, she looks like a troll with freckles.

Really? They have her looking a little beat but I still like her.