[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix Hernandez

bushwacked

As a Rangers fan, I fear what the M's are doing. The top of that rotation is scary.

yep- and they have the best defensive team in baseball now with Chone Figgins and Jack Wilson in the mix

with no big bopper in the middle of the lineup - it is all going to come down to run production.

I really don't like having to depend on Milton Bradley in the middle of the order

yep- and they have the best defensive team in baseball now with Chone Figgins and Jack Wilson in the mix

with no big bopper in the middle of the lineup - it is all going to come down to run production.

I really don't like having to depend on Milton Bradley in the middle of the order

That's awfully debateable. I don't know how you drop the best defensive 3rd baseman in baseball and get better defensively. They have the worst second baseman in the league and still don't have a left fielder. And Jack Wilson isn't exactly Omar Visquel. Guti is very good but not elite. Very good defensive team? Absolutely. Best in baseball? I guess I really don't follow baseball well enough to know, but I'd have to imagine SOMEBODY is better.

Cool signing. The nights Felix pitches are the only nights I would consider watching baseball. He is that incredible. The kid is only 23. Just amazing. I honestly thought he'd be a Yankee or Dodger eventually. This was a very pleasant surprise.