Ziachild007

New 32 team "homer" league looking for interested owners

doh :wacko::D

I can put you down as an alternate in case we can't find any homers for the remaining open teams.

Still need owners for the following teams: BUF, MIA, BAL, CIN, CLE, NOS, TB & STL

Carolina is available again.

So what's the deal with all this

We are working on filling teams with homers before we start filling teams with non-homers. We have a forum open iin the bottom of the BOTH forums if you want to read up on the rules just in case, though.

We are working on filling teams with homers before we start filling teams with non-homers. We have a forum open iin the bottom of the BOTH forums if you want to read up on the rules just in case, though.

Ah gotcha, please check your pms sir

We still have 7 open teams. We will now be taking non-homer owners to fill these spots. If you are interested please PM me and let me know your order of preference.

Bills -

Dolphins -

Browns -

Titans -

Panthers -

Bucs -

Rams -

We still have 7 open teams. We will now be taking non-homer owners to fill these spots. If you are interested please PM me and let me know your order of preference.

Bills -

Dolphins -

Browns -

Titans -

Panthers -

Bucs -

Rams -

Still looking for one more owner.

Just finished up our first regular season and it was a great year. However as is usually the case with dynasty IDPers, a few teams are cutting back leagues and are not returning (two were ran by non-homer owners). Since this is a dynasty league, we would like to fill these spots back up ASAP. All open teams have been paid for the 2011 season (prepayment of 2012 dues will be due in a few months). Here is a list of the teams that are currently open:

Carolina

Dallas

Tampa Bay

San Diego

Here's the MFL page and forum:

http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/66303#0

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showforum=216

PM me if you are interested.

Nope, you kicked me off the Cowboys for an alledged homer and that hurt :wacko: more like momo quittin after 1 year :tup:

I'd be interested in joining this league...preferably taking the local So Cal team the SD Chargers. :wacko:

I'd be interested in joining this league...preferably taking the local So Cal team the SD Chargers. :wacko:

You wont be sorry, its a great format.

You wont be sorry, its a great format.

Looks fun and like a good group of owners so I'm in if the league and commish approves. Would get the extra karma of taking over Taz's team. He's good people. :wacko:

:tup: Cheer up Zia, maybe during the playoffs Andre will get in the Octagon :wacko:

interested

Check out the forum (second to last BOTH forum) for the rules and a link to the website. If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

interested

Oh no not him. :wacko:

Time to quit BLNY and join the big boys.

Buffalo has just come open as well.

Still looking for owners for the following teams:

Buffalo

Cleveland

St. Louis

Each team is paid for this season, but 2012 dues would be due in advance. PM if you are interested.

Still looking for owners for the following teams:

Buffalo

Cleveland

St. Louis

Each team is paid for this season, but 2012 dues would be due in advance. PM if you are interested.

Sill need an owner for the Browns?

The 2011 site still shows the rams open, you still looking for an owner?

The 2011 site still shows the rams open, you still looking for an owner?

Last year's owner decided to stick with it so we don't have any openings at this point.

If you like, we can get a wait list started and put you down for the team of your choice.

Last year's owner decided to stick with it so we don't have any openings at this point.

If you like, we can get a wait list started and put you down for the team of your choice.

Yea I'd love to take over the Vikings if Gopher cant, but if there's an opening in the league let me know, I'll take a team.