[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for some IDP Homers....

Not much action here right now so figured it wouldn't hurt to post this here in case any of you were interested.

I am working on a new league that will incorporate many aspects of an actual NFL franchise and need some hardcore IDP homers. This league will be in the dynasty/IDP format. We will play with 8 on offense, including:

1 QB (TMQB)

0 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 K (TMPK)

1 PN (TMPN)

2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

We will also start a full 11 player IDP defense:

Defense:

1 DT

2 DE

2 LB

2 CB

2 S

2 FLEX (DT/LB/CB/S)

Total of 11

The vet draft will alternate between homer & open rounds for the first 10 rounds, with round 1 being homer round.

Dues will be $50, but the first year will be $100 to have everyone prepaid a year in advance. This helps to ensure teams are not abandoned with no future assets.

Here are some of the different aspects that we will use to make this league as close to the NFL as possible:

$30,000 salary cap

Slotted rookie pay scale

Franchise tags

Unrestricted free agents

Restricted free agents

Street free agents

Exclusive-Rights free agents

Taxi squads that can be bid on

Compensation for signing other teams FAs

Position determined scoring

Contracts with future salary penalties for early release

Performance bonuses

Yearly player salary increase

It's a pretty detailed rules set, so if you are interested let me know and I can email you the entire rough draft of rules

Here are the open teams we have:

AFC:

Bills -

Dolphins -

Ravens -

Bengals -

Browns -

Jags -

NFC:

Bears -

Lions -

Panthers -

Saints -

Bucs -

Rams -

Edited by Ziachild007

I can 100% vouch for Ziachild and this league. Should be an excellent format as it has been devloped by combining a few different very successful leagues here at the huddle.

Not that it matters but I will be the Eagles owner too.

I will also put in my recommendation here, for what it's worth.

If you are the type that wants to test your GM skills against some of the best owners around in an indepth league, you'll find no better opportunity than here.

I can 100% vouch for Ziachild and this league. Should be an excellent format as it has been devloped by combining a few different very successful leagues here at the huddle.

Not that it matters but I will be the Eagles owner too.

If you are the type that wants to test your GM skills against some of the best owners around in an indepth league, you'll find no better opportunity than here.

You guys are just gnawing away, aren't you? :wacko:

:D

About :wacko::D

Wish I had the time to give this a go, looks like a great league and Zia is a top notch dude.

Did somebody claim the Vikings? They didn't have a member "assigned" to them in the other thread. :wacko: I would take them if available... If not, I MAY be interested in another squad. Surprised nobody took the Saints yet... The homers must all be too busy :D .

:wacko:

Yep, you can play 0-2 RBs. I have found that in 32 team leagues you can be limited if you just stick to 1RB, 3 WR, 1 TE. A lot of times teams will not even be able to fill a starting lineup. With these options (all actual NFL formations) you have many options to having a full active lineup.