Sign in to follow this  
Chief Dick

The "Official" Super Bowl Game Thread

Oh yeah Colts will run away w/this :wacko: Saints driving for go-ahead as Colts' D acts like - well Colts' D

Oh yeah Colts will run away w/this :wacko: Saints driving for go-ahead as Colts' D acts like - well Colts' D

racist

I'll bet you as much money as you want that if the Saints score a TD they don't go for 2.

I'll bet you as much money as you want that if the Saints score a TD they don't go for 2.

you have to be gentle with BeeR. he is a little [whisper] slow [/whisper]

Punsatawney Polamalu :wacko:

What's that about the Colts' D?

Good lord what a absolutely awful decision not to take 3 there. Unbelievably bad call

for MOST of the season, Payton doesnt run PT at the GL....just ask any PT owner.

so what does he do in the SB!?..... :wacko:

Edited by pig devilz

P90X, or p90x schedule Extreme, is a home exercise system developed by Tony Horton. Just after a couple days, a man finds himself in the hospital because of this workout routine. Claiming that after 90 days, you will "become this super fit guy"

This, then, was the choice Americans faced in nineteen twenty-eight. The program continues with workouts designed to build lean muscle and increase levels of strength and endurance. The bad news is that you can't find insanity schedule in stores.

Edited by bingo4

Horrible decision, worse outcome.

If they took 3 there then you kick to Manning with a lot of time left for him to drive down the field. I'd rather take the chance on getting a TD. I didn't like the play call though. I think play action would have worked better. Glad we got the 3 in the end though.

when I wore my first dress, I'm still as nervous as hell.

If they took 3 there then you kick to Manning with a lot of time left for him to drive down the field. I'd rather take the chance on getting a TD. I didn't like the play call though. I think play action would have worked better. Glad we got the 3 in the end though.

when I wore my first dress, I'm still as nervous as hell.

It worked out well after all.

Good gamble on 4th, incredibly bad call..... At least they got the 3 back with the 3 and out. Manning is going to rise up in the 4th, and the Saints need to get Bush involved more, IMO he is the X factor for NO.

man what happened to the Who ? I know they got older but dang it's like they never sang before

man what happened to the Who ? I know they got older but dang it's like they never sang before

I think I'm getting more gray hair by watching them.

No kidding.

I'm getting a little tired of these OLD groups being the halftime act.

I'd much rather see someone a little more current.

Yep would much rather see the nipple again

Man, they need to go to the rolling stones school of geriatrics........they could teach them a little about old guys rocking it out......wow...horrible

No kidding.

I'm getting a little tired of these OLD groups being the halftime act.

I'd much rather see someone a little more current.

Well, the Prince halftime show was pretty awesome IMO, but the little weirdo also ages slower than Dick Clark.