[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Official" Super Bowl Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the realistic alternatives? Country? I don't think the higher ups are gonna go for Jay-Z. Bring in one of the American Idol kids? Other than Alicia Keys, I'm not sure I'd like any of the current artists any better. PJ would be cool, but this isn't their type of gig.

After completing only half of the first day of p90x schedule, Lombardi says he woke up sore and ill. He states that anyone who has done the workout knows what it feels like after the first day. The routine included push-ups after pull-ups in a very demanding way. A full Elevation Polish Collection. Every collection essie nail polish that I’ve put out in one single swoop. This set includes oldie but goodies rarely seen. Nya, Aurora, and an updated Ama Dablam for a total of 100 bottles of Elevation Polish.

Edited by bingo4

What are the realistic alternatives? Country? I don't think the higher ups are gonna go for Jay-Z. Bring in one of the American Idol kids? Other than Alicia Keys, I'm not sure I'd like any of the current artists any better. PJ would be cool, but this isn't their type of gig.

:wacko: Alicia Keys......really?? Ok

Well did anyone else get screwed out of the game's beginning by their local broadcaster? Area I live decided to run the emergency broadcast system check just as they were liningup for kickoff. Must've been a wimmens left in charge this weekend. Fricking five counties worth of SB watcher mighty pissed

Edited by boat_hacked