[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 Vancouver Olympics

SteelBunz

For what it's worth, the men's curling team lost to Germany 7-5. Sounds like the US didn't play very well at all, and Shuster was atrocious (by Olympic standards). They better get their act together quick or it's going to be a short tournament for them.

Last I checked the women curlers were leading Japan 3-0.

US hockey! :wacko:

I watched the whole thing and Shuster absolutely sucked. His decisions and rocks were terrible and if he doesn't improve 100 percent the US Mens team will be gone before they unpack their bags.

Shuster was playing right next to the Canada team... maybe that tensed him all up. LOL

Women seem to be doing okay though.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The U.S. looked like they were playing against a jr.high hockey team. They'll have to step it up to compete against canada, russia, sweden, and finland. I think Canada plays Norway on CNBC before too long.

+1 the U.S. team did not look good today. They definitely need to play better to have any hope of winning a medal.

I watched the whole thing and Shuster absolutely sucked. His decisions and rocks were terrible and if he doesn't improve 100 percent the US Mens team will be gone before they unpack their bags.

Shuster was playing right next to the Canada team... maybe that tensed him all up. LOL

Women seem to be doing okay though.

The women's skip must have learned how to call a game by watching Shuster today. :wacko:

Vernon Davis is the Men's Curling guest of honor this year.

My friend's dad was an Olympic curler, and both of them are up with the team this week.

Their job for the week? To entertain their guest of honor. So... my buddy is hanging out with Vernon Davis in bars all week.

Did he curl with Fenson or Somerville? Just curious as I have played against some of the guys on both those teams.

I ask that everyone please use the spoiler feature of these boards if they are going to reveal the outcomes of events that have not yet been shown on television.

MSN isn't doing it on their little Olympics banner either.....so don't pull up MSN homepage if you don't want to know either. :wacko:

I ask that everyone please use the spoiler feature of these boards if they are going to reveal the outcomes of events that have not yet been shown on television.

MSN isn't doing it on their little Olympics banner either.....so don't pull up MSN homepage if you don't want to know either. :D

Splashed across CNN too. :wacko: I'll still enjoy watching...