Sign in to follow this  
MikesVikes

Huddle Renewal

When do we need to renew our membership? Do you have auto-renewal?

I think you could've opted to have auto-renew and I think each renew is good for exactly 1 year from when you signed up.

I have a charge on my bank account and was just wondering if it is for the Huddle. Not 100% sure what it's for.

I have a charge on my bank account and was just wondering if it is for the Huddle. Not 100% sure what it's for.

Listed as part of the charge was there a phone number or any other info?

I had a charge to my account also but it did list the huddle and 22.95

INTERSPORT INC NEW YOR NYUS for 22.95.

mine says this:

THEHUDDLECOM XXXXX5771 NY $22.95

All info here is correct. If you opted for the auto-renew last year then you need do nothing. Your card will be charged the $22.95 on the date your 1 year membership runs out. And it may show up as InterSport or The Huddle depending on how your card does reporting.

If you didn't opt for auto-renew last year then you'll just need to renew as usual after your 1 year membership expires.

Is there a way to check to see if you set up the auto-renew feature? I can't remember if I did or not.

Is there a way to check to see if you set up the auto-renew feature? I can't remember if I did or not.

Just email support@thehuddle.com with your Huddle site login and they can look it up for you.

Was there an option of chosing a 3 year plan, or am I confusing this with something else. I'm pretty sure I selected auto renew, but for some reason the multi-year thing is stuck in my brain.

Was there an option of chosing a 3 year plan, or am I confusing this with something else. I'm pretty sure I selected auto renew, but for some reason the multi-year thing is stuck in my brain.

No, we've never offered multi-year memberships.

So does that mean that next year it will not auto-renew us? Just wondering because I auto-renewed and don't remember that even being an option.

Edited by Swashbucklers

The initial time you sign up using the auto-renew option it is for three years. So if you signed up with auto-renew last year then it will auto-renew this year, in 2011 and in 2012.

I was setup for the auto renew according to the email receipt from last year. For $22.95.

I got an email today informing me my membership was canceled, seems there was a problem with my credit card expiration date. Even though it said my membership was canceled I could still go in and access the main site and fix my expiration date. So I replied to that email to see if they could now renew my subscription. I got a replly with a link to renew. Except now I only get a price of $24.95, not the $22.95.

I had to re-enter ALL my information. I did all that, got an email receipt thanking me for joining the huddle.

And now I can't login. :wacko:

I've cleared my cache and all my cookies.

If you are signed up for auto-renewal and your card information on file has become invalid (new number, expired, etc.) then your membership will end and an email notice sent out. At that point you are out of the auto-renew program and will have to renew your membership the normal way through the site.

Your credit card information can be accessed and updated as needed through the My Account Tools.