[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

like groundhog day every time I see this headline

Azazello1313

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And every time you, EGOP or waterboy comment on my posts, or actually for the most part don't comment on the post itself.

And to the PF's point, your comebacks are as cumbersome, predictable, and mundane as your political posts (i.e...every other post you make at the huddle).

And to the PF's point, your comebacks are as cumbersome, predictable, and mundane as your political posts (i.e...every other post you make at the huddle).

Sorry I left you out above. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Does anyone else suspect that some entity (US government, China?) is propping up the stock market? No matter what you believe drives the market, it makes no sense that the market continues to climb every single day - NONE. There's nothing fundamentally to suggest a continued climbing market and it's already been shown that normal investors are not investing right now. So who/what is propping it up?

Does anyone else suspect that some entity (US government, China?) is propping up the stock market? No matter what you believe drives the market, it makes no sense that the market continues to climb every single day - NONE. There's nothing fundamentally to suggest a continued climbing market and it's already been shown that normal investors are not investing right now. So who/what is propping it up?

Irrational exuberance?

Look to the wave theory, and all will be known.

all I know is that I love my country, the soldiers that protect it...while I might not agree on everything our president does or what previous ones have done, I'm not building a raft outta sheet metal and tree limbs to get the hell out. I respect the President and the office, he is our leader and all you can do is pray for him, pray for our country, and don't worry so much. We'll be fine :wacko:

all I know is that I love my country, the soldiers that protect it...while I might not agree on everything our president does or what previous ones have done, I'm not building a raft outta sheet metal and tree limbs to get the hell out. I respect the President and the office, he is our leader and all you can do is pray for him, pray for our country, and don't worry so much. We'll be fine :wacko:

This.

+ infinity

wisdom, thou name is woman.

all I know is that I love my country, the soldiers that protect it...while I might not agree on everything our president does or what previous ones have done, I'm not building a raft outta sheet metal and tree limbs to get the hell out, yet. I respect the President and the office, he is our leader and all you can do is pray for him, pray for our country, and don't worry so much. We're screwed regardless :wacko:

Fixed.

the market is going up for 2 reasons. lack of liquidity number 1. all the short funds and hedgies made their billions in 08. no one is selling, not them or joe public. number 2, where else are you going to put money, in a .00000000002% cd? these fund managers are chasing returns.

Chicken Little Psychosis

:D Who is Chicken Little? Az? :wacko:

He points out similar headlines over a period of a few months, and you call him Chicken Little? I don't get it. What false claims has he made here?

the market is going up for 2 reasons. lack of liquidity number 1. all the short funds and hedgies made their billions in 08. no one is selling, not them or joe public. number 2, where else are you going to put money, in a .00000000002% cd? these fund managers are chasing returns.

But the volume is below average, so I find it hard to believe that joe public is buying anything. I still say it's being propped up intentionally.

E2A: Ok, I re-read your post. No one is selling, so what little activity that does occur is on the buying side.

Edited by Brentastic

why when someone says that sh1t looks bad, they are belittled? what if the truth is we are screwed? why not try to plan for it? why live like an ostrich with your head in the sand hoping things are ok?

Some people are living in a fantasy land that America will remain great no matter what we do. Unfortunately, our country is so hopeless now, the only way we can re-gain what we once had is by bottoming out and starting from scratch.

But the volume is below average, so I find it hard to believe that joe public is buying anything. I still say it's being propped up intentionally.

E2A: Ok, I re-read your post. No one is selling, so what little activity that does occur is on the buying side.

i dont think the usg actually has someone in the pits buying sh1t. but i do think they are manipulating the system by changing some of the rules in the game.

:D Who is Chicken Little? Az? :D

He points out similar headlines over a period of a few months, and you call him Chicken Little? I don't get it. What false claims has he made here?

How did you get the impression my comment was directed at Az? :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked