[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giving Birth

Brentastic

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The date of birth of your beautiful daughter has been already determined by God. Therefore when she comes she comes at a cosmically correct time .

I remember when my oldest was born. My wife started crowning at 11 58 pm on 1-26. I wanted my daughter to have the same birthday as tbone 65 so I pushed the doctor out of the way and made the heisman pose. My extended arm was holding my daughter in my wifes vagina which I did for 120 seconds. At the strike of dawn I let go the kid flew out and all was right in the world

Edit to add: seriously congrats and God bless to you and yours

Edited by whomper

The date of birth of your beautiful daughter has been already determined by God. Therefore when she comes she comes at a cosmically correct time .

I remember when my oldest was born. My wife started crowning at 11 58 pm on 1-26. I wanted my daughter to have the same birthday as tbone 65 so I pushed the doctor out of the way and made the heisman pose. My extended arm was holding my daughter in my wifes vagina which I did for 120 seconds. At the strike of dawn I let go the kid flew out and all was right in the world

No wonder your kids stay awake all night. They have been holding back since the day they were born.

12:00AM baby? Same here...on Christmas Eve morning. :highfive:

And on the second day, whomper rested.

With the time zone difference taken into effect, that was about the same time my mother passed away, so I am seeing some of her in your daughter.

:D

Awesome. Now think, if you had held her off to my birthday, she would be 6'5. :wacko:

I don't know if the doc has weighed in yet, but here's my 2 cents.

Babies are due when they're due. Unless there's some medical impediment to the birth process, I believe labor starts when it's supposed to for each individual baby. So many women I know were induced only to have it "not work". IMO, it's because they simply weren't ready yet.

Do I think it's going to harm your child to have an induction? No. I guess it's just a question of starting down the intervention path and you're more likely to end up going with a C section than if you don't do the induction. Which is major surgery.

Oh and to whoever talked about that little drug that "speeds up the process". It's evil, evil stuff (purely my opinion). Instead of having normal contractions, it's pretty much like having just one continuous max strength contraction.

I say let nature take its course.

Speaking of kids...that's a nice minivan you're rocking down the street now. :wacko:

:D

Yeah, well, I'm gonna replace that thing with an R63 AMG "minivan" that has 507 hp and can outrun TimC and his little peenerVette!

Edited by I Like Soup

So, I'm curious what you all think about this approach - being induced rather than waiting for your water to break and have steady contractions? I really don't like the idea at all but maybe I'm overreacting. I need some huddle input on this.

Uh, basically I agree about 100% with Chargerz.

Oh and to whoever talked about that little drug that "speeds up the process". It's evil, evil stuff (purely my opinion). Instead of having normal contractions, it's pretty much like having just one continuous max strength contraction.

I just hope to heck it was Pitocin and not Cytotec.