[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You can have Coach K

SLAYER

I agree... great coach. But, don't forget that this team went to the NC game last year, and returned 80% of that team. They were also ranked #2 in the country to start the season. So, although no one expected them to reach the Final Four two weeks ago, you could also say that they're finally living up to expectations, after four months of underachieving. Of course, Lucas was also missing for a significant portion of those four months, but that might also be why they're doing so well now... they've gotten used to playing without him.

Either way, Izzo is as good as they get, as far as tournament coaches go, and his teams have overachieved more often than not. The statistic that really caught my eye was something like 16-3 on the second game of the weekend, in the NCAA tournament. That's a pretty amazing record, with such little time to prepare for an opponent.

agreed on Izzo being great coach, especially in March - but like Gopher stated, this team is pretty stacked even w/out Lucas, I thought Tenn would beat em, and the Vols rolled out a sloppy effort imo.

I am really impressed with Brad Stevens, holy chit is that kid a good coach. Bobby Huggins is no slouch and Drew is doing great things in Waco as well

agreed on Izzo being great coach, especially in March - but like Gopher stated, this team is pretty stacked even w/out Lucas, I thought Tenn would beat em, and the Vols rolled out a sloppy effort imo.

I am really impressed with Brad Stevens, holy chit is that kid a good coach. Bobby Huggins is no slouch and Drew is doing great things in Waco as well

That's even more impressive IMO to take a very good team that has been playing soso all year then get them into the final four is impressive as well as 6 out of the last 12 in the final four. not to take anything away from the others but damn the guy is gold in the tourney