[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats for lunch today?

bpwallace49

So I am trying to eat healthier in general and get back in shape.

My wife bought Boca Burgers from Costco which werent all that bad. I therefore decide to have one of the Boca Burgers that my club offers as a healthier option that we get fresh, and we sell a TON of. Big mistake.

Couldnt get through a quarter of it, it was so freakin terrible. I guess these are a fresh, "high end" Boca Burger that is better then the stuff at Costco . . . but to me it was horrible. :D I started to tell my chef to take it off the menu until he reminded me that the members love this item. :wacko:

I am now waiting for a real cheesburger . . . and damn the diet. :D

If you want to eat healthier, make it yourself. That's how you control the amount of fat and sodium, and therefore, the amount of flavor in your meal. The more processing there is, the less healthy it is for you.

That's why I had a pulled pork sandwich with home made barbecue sauce today for lunch. Now, I'm gonna go outside and work it off. :runmyfatassaroundtheblockgraemlin:

If you want to eat healthier, make it yourself. That's how you control the amount of fat and sodium, and therefore, the amount of flavor in your meal. The more processing there is, the less healthy it is for you.

That's why I had a pulled pork sandwich with home made barbecue sauce today for lunch. Now, I'm gonna go outside and work it off. :runmyfatassaroundtheblockgraemlin:

Cid . . . I run a country club, so I can dictate what I eat through my chef. It is a matter of making better choices in general when ordering my food.

Cid . . . I run a country club, so I can dictate what I eat through my chef. It is a matter of making better choices in general when ordering my food.

I think I actually knew that at one point. :wacko:

Judge Smales?

:wacko:

My wife has been cooking very healthy for us...but damn...no lack of flavor at all. We're down 25 lbs in 10 weeks, just by diet alone. The web is chock full of healthy recipes and she tries something new every night.

I take leftovers for lunch, eat oatmeal for breakfast, pack healthy shacks (fruit, almonds, etc) and drink water all day. Glass ow wine or a light beer at night.

Do it up!!

Whole grain tortilla, 4 oz of lean roast beef, 2 thin slices of avocado, sliced tomato , 1/4 cup of low fat cheddar, Dijon mustard

1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese

pretty tasty and that was actual my third meal by noon. Most meals average about 300 cals and I eat 6 times a day with protein shakes in he middle to up my calories.

Whole grain tortilla, 4 oz of lean roast beef, 2 thin slices of avocado, sliced tomato , 1/4 cup of low fat cheddar, Dijon mustard

1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese

pretty tasty and that was actual my third meal by noon. Most meals average about 300 cals and I eat 6 times a day with protein shakes in he middle to up my calories.

don't ask. don't tell.

:wacko: