[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball

FloydofRosedale

So I got roped into a fantasy baseball league for the first time. I dont follow baseball as much as i should(who plays 162 games?!?) but i do have a rough idea of whats going on.

It's a salary cap league where I can swap players out each week. The important thing (or so I'm told) is making sure I have 2 start pitchers playing each week.

Well the only way I can figure out how to do this is to find a pitcher i like, look at his schedule for that particular week, and repeat.

It would be amazing if I could find like a spreadsheet or something that listed all of the teams and the number of games they play per week. I've goggled around but i can't find anything.

I was wondering if anybody knew of something like that or had an easier way to figure this out.

Edited by FloydofRosedale

Last year cbssports.com would have a weekend article that would run thru the starting pitchers for the upcoming week, especially listing who the pitchers were that would be getting two starts that week. I usually tried to look for that article in the fantasy baseball section sunday evenings.

I would start with this guy on here named Whomper. In a very tough baseball league at the Huddle, Whomper has proven time and time that he is the best. Despite 15 other team's efforts, he continues to win championship after championship. If anyone can help you out, it would be Whomper. He is truly the Mr. Miyagi of fantasy baseball. Seek him out and listen to every word that he says.

Menudo is right. I am a God among men in fantasy baseball. I sent you a link that has a ton of baseball info on it. There is a section in my link about winning a championship using pitchers that you have never heard of before just because they are getting a start in a particular week to bogusly win cats and cheaply win a title while the other team uses his legitimate lineup. Read that carefully please.

Menudo is right. I am a God among men in fantasy baseball. I sent you a link that has a ton of baseball info on it. There is a section in my link about winning a championship using pitchers that you have never heard of before just because they are getting a start in a particular week to bogusly win cats and cheaply win a title while the other team uses his legitimate lineup. Read that carefully please.

:wacko:

:wacko: