Sign in to follow this  
buddahj

Top Irish recruit James dies in fall

What a shame.

James was part of a group of about 40 St. Xavier students and a half-dozen parents on the trip.

Well done.

What a shame.

Well done.

6 parents trying to watch 40 something kids on a spring break is damn near impossible. Now if one of those parents got him the booze that led to him getting hammered and then falling over a balcony...

6 parents trying to watch 40 something kids on a spring break is damn near impossible. Now if one of those parents got him the booze that led to him getting hammered and then falling over a balcony...

When did parents start going on these spring trips with the guys?

When did parents start going on these spring trips with the guys?

When the phenomenon of Spring Break started with their generation and they knew what idiotic things they did on it (and quit possibly could have died from).

Personally, I don't know if the parents provided the alcohol, but were probably aware that some drinking might take place.

When the phenomenon of Spring Break started with their generation and they knew what idiotic things they did on it (and quit possibly could have died from).

Personally, I don't know if the parents provided the alcohol, but were probably aware that some drinking might take place.

Although I believe parents can help, I firmly think 18 year ods will be 18 yr olds. Meaning parents who take on the responsibilty are somewhat foolish. :wacko: