[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Pittsburgh Pirates will win the World Series

Menudo

I'm positive, after today's performance, that the Pittsburgh Pirates will cruise to a Word Series victory this season. Anyone who would even argue is simply jealous of the team that they have put together. This will be the best hitting, most powerful offensive lineup since the '27 Yankees. If they lose 30 games, I'll be shocked.

Dodgers fans shouldn't be too down, as 6 runs is closer than most teams will get to the Pirates all season. They should be proud and hope they can keep it that close on Wednesday & Thursday.

My apologies for stating the obvious.

Don't be jumping on my bandwagon. :D:D

Actually, you jumped the gun this year and didn't even wait for the Royals first win...........bad form. :wacko:

NO SWEEP FOR YOU !! :D

And the Dodgers get the elusive "10" in Whomper's pool. :wacko:

Yeah, that one was ugly from the start for my Buccos. Still, I'll take an opening series victory over the defending NL West Champs.

• 4 weeks later...

Tonight's game made me sick. Some of the worst/dumb baseball I've ever seen. On top of that we pitch to Molina with a runner on second & a 3-0 & 3-1 count! Walk him and face Rasmos. A win tonight & they were within 1 of 500 again. I hope this team gets over this loss fast cause I surely can't.

Edited by Timmypg

Tonight's game made me sick. Some of the worst/dumb baseball I've ever seen. On top of that we pitch to Molina with a runner on second & a 3-0 & 3-1 count! Walk him and face Rasmos. A win tonight & they were within 1 of 500 again. I hope this team gets over this loss fast cause I surely can't.

Man, I feel your pain. It is almost unbearable watching the Royals anymore.

At least the Pirates are trying to do some good things.