[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler loses bet...then tries to disappear

Scooby's Hubby

Pretty weak, still, that a call-out was necessary when the only "communication" is supposedly a well-traveled thread and not "personal" communication.

well SH said there were several emails. if you take him at his word on all that, this would seem to be the next step. I know a lot of you guys have met him, but that doesn't absolve anyone of needing to pay the piper.

Wolf hasn't been on much at all over the past several months. He's certainly not the welching (or felching, for that matter) type.

he seems to have been around a bit :wacko:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeeeeeeasy there fellas....true I have not been on much until recently but I have every intention of paying up. I know my obligation and would never "felch" (whatever that means). I should have reached out to SH...but to set the record straight, II never got an email or a PM. Not that I needed one; I lost so I am obliged to pay up.

SH...you tell me...want the pic this week or when the boards start getting busier as we approach the season? Your call bud.

Did you try sending him a PM before calling him out on the main football forum?

Calling someone a welcher is not taken lightly around here. Have you reached out to him? Is he ignoring you? E-mail? PM's? How many, how often? It's the off season and quite understandably some people don't spend that much time around here.

I wrote in my post that I lost and I owe. There was no need for SH to even PM or email me as it's on me to pay up. That said, there has not been one PM or email. If he wants to call me out for not paying up, go ahead...but don't make it look as if I am dodging him. I wear wimmins clothing all the time...

:wacko:

Wolf, please delete your posts, we need some more time to really get a fight going here, TimC hasn't even shown up with his pitchfork yet. TIA.

On to the next point: Scooby's Hubby's a liar? :addsfueltofire:

LOL...you got it! If you really want to stir things up, how's this: I never made that bet and have no idea what SH is referring to... :wacko:

Aaaaw, come on, Roomie! You and Brooklyn Rob have seen me in my outfits...! :wacko:

I think we need a compromise....some pics of the girls Brooklyn Rob brought back to the room that weekend would make everyone much happier. :D

You could totally pull that outfit off.

Dude...absolutely. I'm going for the look of the chick that you nearly bowled over outside that bar one night...forget the place but I know that she was hot and gave you one of the dirtiest looks I have ever seen!

Dude...absolutely. I'm going for the look of the chick that you nearly bowled over outside that bar one night...forget the place but I know that she was hot and gave you one of the dirtiest looks I have ever seen!

:wacko:

She didn't appreciate the complexities and beauty of The Moonwalk.

Whoa, I guess I really never knew the term myself :D

And honestly, apparently I didn't know the meaning of snowballing either :D

The Huddle forums also serve as a great urban dictionary for the betterment of all huddlers everywhere.... :wacko:

Now I'm going to be sick as well that I looked up those terms.... :D